What to buy? OOO what to buy!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by nevertheless, Jul 1, 2010.

1. So I present my current conundrum with my fellow GC people.

I smoke about 2gs a day and I'm tired of not getting the most out of my bud. After doing a decent amount of research about vapes and bongs I'm stuck. I don't know if I should buy a bong or a vape. The vapes I'm looking into are the MFLB and Da Buddah. Now onto the bongs...

I have no idea about bongs and who makes the "best" bongs and what suites me best in the bong department. I had a bong before but it was simple and straight to the point. I never put water in it or anything since no one really told me how to get the most out of my bong. As of now I only smoke L's but I'm tired of smoking tobacco and I know I enjoyed my bong before even though it wasn't a massive bong. I don't care for a large bong though. Something I can bring in the car with me if me and my friends want to toke up at the park. Something that is somewhat portable.

Now my questions are this

• Which vape do you prefer and why? I would LOVE something that's portable but I also want something that produces thick vape hits
    • Which bong do you prefer and why? I'm not interested in huge bongs and anything to that nature since I'm looking at portability.
    • I'm only buying one (unless someone presents a different reason to get both) so which one would YOU buy if you had the choice. Vape or bong?
    • You add water and ice to your bong to get a cooler hit right? What other techniques do you use that get you higher or conserve your weed?

Sorry for the long post but I wanna be happy with my purchase during my T-break and be super high after these two weeks. OOO and the max I want to spend is $250. Thanks for the help

2. Get a bubbler! They're easier to take with you than a bong!

3. Get a vape imo. They get the most THC content and its not bad for your lungs either.

4. No portable vape will give you bong rips. I suggest getting a Da Buddha or Magic Flight Launch Box. Do some research and visit FC - Vaporizer Forum.

5. Not really interested in a bubbler. I've blown out of a bubbler before and it reminded me too much of a pipe. I have a pipe and I feel like I almost wasted money. Not really a fan of either

6. Buy a vaporizer and a bong. You have $250 thats more then another...just make sure its not a shitty ebay/amazon "digital" vaporizer.
    Make sure it has a Good Warranty and the company is reputable.

7. Well you aint bout to use a vape in a car or away from home without a power inverter in your car.
    I have a small acrylic bong with a metal bowl for this exact propose...cant break, cheap, disposable, and honestly some of my highest times are out of that thing.

like this one but all black and with a pull stem instead of carb and a bit shorter.
    Acryl bong colored - Dutch - Grasscity.com

8. get the MFLB. then get a bong. Or either way. You could get both for 200$ or less.

9. not the brightest idea to use a vaporizer in a car but it is possible with a portable power inverted through your cigarette lighter. they are like 5 bucks.

portable vaporizers range from 99 for the MLFB to 250 for the iolite.

10. Honestly if I were you I would get an Incredibowl. Portable, nice to smoke, and conserves pretty well from what I hear. I want to get one soon.

For vaporizers I would say either the MFLB or even maybe a Vaporgenie. I personally got a VG for 50 bucks and I'm really happy with it. Conserves very well, portable, and works with a regular lighter.

For bongs I would say pick up something like maybe an Ehle. They're a pretty good bargain for the price.

Incredibowl min i= 60
    Vaporgenie = 50
    Ehle = 120ish
    230!:hello:

11. I have a small acrylic bong as well. And I am with you 100%. Its only about 3-4 inches tall. Just got a small 1 hitter metal bowl. Its got a small carb in the back but i have a little piece of tape over it so it dosen't spill in the car. I take it everywhere with me when I go out of town. And the best part. It only cost me 5 bucks, and I get just as high smoking outta that as I do smoking outta my friends Triple perc.

12. Hey, thanks dude! Nice way to put that. Does anyone else have any more information on bongs... like what's the difference between a triple perc bong and a bong like the ehle. Once I get some suitable advice about bongs I think I'll be ready to make some moves! :hello:

13. more percs=more holes=more bubbles=smoother hit.
    a standard tube only has as many holes as the downstem has. so that would be the only thing diffusing.

look on aqualab, they have high quaility stuff.

for you, i would get a 10-12" straight tube, or one with a small perc.

you could get the MFLB and a bong. the mflb is 100 so you can spend 150 on a bong

hope it helps.

14. For a decent quality, strong bong, thats portable check out the HVY mini beaker. I have one and love it. I have a small camelback and it fits perfectly in there. I take it with me all the time

its 14'' tall, has a 10-tree perc, diffused downstem, and ice notches. I got mine for $180 at my local headshop. Its thick glass...i've dropped it off a table onto a wooden floor and it didnt break (ashcatcher shattered to pieces though!)

If you really want something nice that still wont break the bank I'd look at possibly an SYN disk diffused tube, or a stone glassworks waffle or inline tube. Those things stack mad bubbles, are really nice pieces of glass, and clear so easily

15. The Ehle has no percs. The percs make the big bubbles. into smaller bubbles so they are cooled easier. With cooler smoke you can take a nice, smooth hit. My friend has a double perc with an ice catcher and its really a dream. We fill it with crushed ice and you cant even tell your smoking it hits so smooth. I highly recommend getting something with at least 1 perc :yummy:

16. 14' isn't a hvy mini beaker..thats just a normal hvy beaker. lol. sandblasted or firestamp?