What to buy of amazon (50 spare)

Discussion in 'General' started by Ramsay, Dec 23, 2013.

1. I wouldn't get that I got my torch for 8 bucks at my headshop and it's just like that but with 3 flames. Why can't you do a pipe? Maybe do a scale? I got mine for 16 off amazon and I've had it for over a year

2. Why not get it, Shit or what?

Damm well you got a good deal haha, for $8 Because the US wont ship it here, im not sure why, Like a pair of scales? If so yep i already brought a pair of amazon work good as !! Any more suggestions

3. buy an R/C toy you could fly/drive around your living room. maybe you have a bastard cat that deserves aerial harassment? 

4. A mushroom kit, a very special magical mushroom kit! ;)

5. Lol maybe a mushy kit, but it has to be shipped remember, its not the best thing to get shipped lol

already got R/C planes and cars ahah thanks though

6. A rootbeer kit and cacao nibs

7. Cant really get food shipped here :/

Anymore suggestions, i was thinking a portable hardrive for movies, but no that cant get fucking shipped either. 

8. Buy a cactus. Beautiful plants.

9. Got plenty of cactus, and please read Im aussie getting this shipped from US, i cant get live plants, and food etc into here lol 

10. Boveda humidipacks to keep your herb fresh

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Hmm thanks for the suggestion :) Keep them coming

12. Should just give the 50 dollars to me. 

13. Pr0nsent from underneath my balls

14. Get some good tunes or some good books. I just got a 50 dollar card and that's what I used it on

15. space case grinder

16. Get some different coffee to try out. Thats what I would do, I love coffee. As a matter of fact, I'm drinking some fucking Folger's right now and it's fucking delicous. What the fuck?!?

17. Can you get a grinder or scale? Or maybe some blunts or papers?

18. The book disciplined minds by Jeff Schmidt and other books