What to buy, help!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by theway2go, Jul 18, 2010.

1. #1 theway2go, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    Well, im new to the forum :hello: woop woop actualy made an account a while ago but never realy used it i think it was just to see couple pictures of some peoples dank ass buds haha :eek: but for a while i been reading posts and wanted to comment so i thought i would actualy join in and be a member of this lively community :rolleyes:..

Anyways, down to business. I been smoking for about gone 2 years now mostly on weekends with friends and im never alone when smoking but recently iv wanted to just toke at home, watch a few funny movies alone, you know the deal:smoke:. Well when i do smoke its with friends as i said and we have our "roller" of joints in our group which is just a pure perfectionist and a MASTER at rolling. Guy can make the perfect L skin in a matter of seconds! well this leads my point in this post, iv never realy felt the need to learn how to roll... yes shameful after 2 years smoking i know :eek:. So what i realy want to know is what do you guys recommend me do? learn how to roll or just buy bubbler or sherlock etc or could you please tell me something amazing for under £40 as i dont have alot to spend and it cant be to big because i dont live alone and dont want them knowing what im up to :) so has to be small enough to hide and hand held! obv bongs are out the question... Iv been looking at something called the incredibowl mini grasscity actualy sells it i think for £60 and iv been hearings its the dogs ****** and willing to go a bit over my budget if its truely a nice peice. Any thoughts would be greatly appriciated.

p.s sorry for the long post lol its my first post so might aswell cover bit of my background what the heck! :wave:

2. easy vape vaporizer. works for me and already paid for itself the first 2 weeks of me owning it.

3. get a bubbler man. they can be pretty cheap, water filtration for a super smooth toke, and small enough to easily hide.

i just bough one on friday for 35 bucks. hits like a champ

4. godsake i wrote alot and the internet went down just as i pressed send so have to write all again. Well cutting it short this time i think a bubbler would be nice but its a pain in the ass filling it with water then cleaning it because its going to smell quite alot after couple uses which might draw attention... it could probably pass of as an orniment on my table if i tried but i dont want to risk it.. and they are a fairly big and delicate (made of glass) so places to hide it are going to be limited. Just looking for something small, inconspicuous and hits hard and smoothe! this is why i thought the incredibowl mini would be good because it doesnt realy look like a pipe or smoking device and if found i can just pass it off as a gaming device or some other crap.

As for the vaporisor, im an old fashioned sort of guy and like to see my smoke. I know its healthier and fairly smoothe and what not but it doesnt realy appeal to me that much.

5. i used my new bubbler exclusively on this trip i took this past week. shit has me fucked all weekend.

6. Go Incredibowl, or buy some papes some pouch tobacco and learn to roll. A wise man once said" Give a man a joint, get him stoned. Teach a man to roll a joint, get him stoned for a lifetime."

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. haha nice saying, almost the same as the "teach a man to fish...":rolleyes: but yeah i get what your saying. Iv tried rolling once and a while and im realy not that bad i know if i gave myself a week i could master it as im pretty good with my hands and have had to make a few joints for my buddys on the odds occassion that our "roller" guy wasnt there :). Just i really want a piece to smoke out of instead of joints as i can controll how much i want to smoke realy whereas a joint once iv rolled it all has to be smoked.. Just realy looking to take a few small hits here and there while im just enjoying my day which is why i think a pipe or something along those lines would be better then rolling up a spliff.

The incredibowl looks realy nice! the mini one looks to be exactly what i need. Something small for one person only, you can take a hit when you want and its nice and smoothe but the price is rediculous. £60 for a peice of tubbing and whats essentially a cheap painball type carb just seems alot. Especialy when its not realy a unique peice. (you cant say im the only one to have this, as you can with some glass pieces)

Anways, its between a few pipes now and just wondering which one do you guys think is my best bet for conserving weed, portability and basicly a single mans piece:

1) incredibowl m420

2) kneeling woman pipe (love the look of this piece though not to sure how i would clean it? also easy to pass of as an orniment a friend got me as a "joke" on holiday ect. link: Ceramic Pipe Kneeling Woman - Dutch - Grasscity.com

3) both these lovely sherlock dry piece's which was my first choice from the start till i saw these other pipes. link: Shiva Glass produce award winning hand made pieces online head shop and: Sherlock Pipe - Frit Design - Dutch - Grasscity.com

or finaly

4) glass bubbler which i have had my eye on but still not sure due to water cleaning etc. link:
    Fumed sherlock bubbler - Dutch - Grasscity.com

Sorry for the longgggg asss postt lol! but need help :)

8. Dude, alright. I still live with parents that are against smoking and I hide an 18 inch shitty bong in my room. The hiding spots are endless. Mine is behind my dresser in between it and the wall. So unless your parents look through every square inch of your room 24/7 you should be able to find a decent hiding spot. Especially if you think you might be able to pass it off as a table ornament. LOL

9. You will always have your increibowl, providing you don't lose it. They are indestructible unlike any glass or ceramic pipe. Go with what you like most, you can always buy another piece.

10. well the reason i need something stealthy is that i live with my mum still and she is a cleaning freak,,, im talking proppa habbit, should be on a show type cleaning freak!! :eek: she does a clean every 3 or 4 days of the whole house top to bottom and trusttt me no hidding spot is missed. So if i was to have a bloody 18" bong in my room it would be found the next cleaning day lol! dunno how you pull of having that in your room but congrats!! :D I honestly think theres 2 ways to go about this. 1) go straight out with the table orniment idea and hope for the best :p ill tell em its not gettin smoked out of just for decoration use ( this could most probably happen but has a BIG disadvantages. It means i would have to clean my peice to perfection everytime it is used to not arouse suspicion!) or i could go route 2) buy the incredibowl or something along them lines and hide the little thing in a nook or cranny somewhere and hope to god im all good and she doesnt find it.

I realy want to go with the incredibowl but most of those pipes iv shown look SooOOO much more cooler man not including cheaper! and would be far more enjoying astetics wise to smoke out of. I dunno im just going to go out on an impulse and by whatever i fancy on the day when i get the money.

On a side note which one do you lot think i should stick with joints or blunts? people say joints are wastefull as they burn ur weed while ur not smoking it while blunts are slow burners so you have more time to chill and lay back which is what im looking for. Also anyone know where you can get blunt papers like rizzla papers but the brown blunt versions instead? Thanks!

11. #11 bigbollo, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    You could keester stash the incredibowl in a emergency. I SEEN HIM! Just kidding, the lifetime warranty and indestructible status would be what sells me. The other pipes may be cooler looking, but if it breaks it won't be pretty. The cost of two I'm sure is more than the incredibowl. You could also keep the pieces separate and then they are pretty much just a metal disc and a composite tube.

12. haha :). Just a heads up tho the incredibowl mini does not have the life time warrenty :mad:. That is only for its big sister. It has something else i think its just spares warenty or something like that. The thing is im super careful with my things so if i do get something glass i know i will smoke it then staight away clean it and put it away before i start relaxing and chilling out ect. I geuss i get it from my mum the clean freak lol ;). So im not to worried about being high and "knocking it over" or something like that. But your right that little incredibowl cannot be broken unless im a propper idiot about it and run it over or something which is "HIGH"-LY unlikely :rolleyes: see what i just did right there :cool: lol soz a bit buzzin right now as i write this! :smoking:

You recommend the incredibowl quite alot, do you actualy own one? can you tell me what its like? does anyone you know own one? bit of info would be great if you know more about the product.

13. EHLE makes great bongs :p I'm not sure if GC sells them but everybodydoesit(dot)com has a nice 100ml one for around 25 euros

14. not realy looking for a bong mate as i said in the post but maybe if its small enough who knows. Could you post a link to it as i dont seem to be able to find it nothings coming up :confused:

15. I don't own one , but everything I have read is good. It was also one of your possibles listed. It seems to fit your need as well.

16. Yeah it pretty much does fit my needs and is a lovely peice its just the silly price tag, i mean £60 quid for something that looks like and probably cost 5 quid to make is just insane. No hands on unique craftsmanship was put into making it. All done by machine so dont see why im paying such a high price realy. If it was 30-40 i wouldnt be asking this question the peice would be sitting in my hand right now :rolleyes: im just trying to see if anyone else has something that beats the incredibowl in smoothest smoking, price and size. Just looking for peoples input on pieces they have maybe tried and can comment about or recommend along the £40-50ish price mark max!

17. Couldnt you find a spot in the basement where your mom doesnt clean? An air vent would work too if you wanted to unscrew it every time. There isnt a possible way your mom can clean EVERYTHING in the entire house. The corner of closets, a speaker, a computer

18. My friend there is not reason for me to lie, you have to honestly see her to believe it. She has like compulsive cleaning disorder or something some people actualy have that they have to have things clean or they freak out lol... this is why she moves everything to get to the back of things unlike most parents would do :eek:.

And i dont have an air vent in my room and i dont have a basement dude i live in the uk. The only way i could hide something big is to keep it in my car the whole entire time. But then when i need to go out if i get stopped by police a huge bong in the boot isnt exactly going to be easy to miss or explain. Especialy if its got left over residue and stuff...

I think im just going to buy myself an incredibowl man, one it conservs your weed, 2 you cant break it so i can try find the most harddd to gettt tightest possitions without a worry of it shattering like glass and 3 if i do just want to sit back and chill with a long smoke i will just wrap myself a blunt or a zoobie and sit and chill best of both world i think :) thanks for everyones help and if anyone else has any comments feel free to continue and once i do go through and buy the incredibowl mini i will be posting pictures etc to show you guys :rolleyes: