Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to buy: Dro or Chronic?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metty, Dec 25, 2008.

1. #1 Metty, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2008
    The title is a joke.

but heres a question for you guys. do you barter the price with the dealer?
    (lets use an ounce as our universal example)

20 bucks off because you'll drive to him, or the guys too sketch already, or whatever

Usually I'll be like 'look if you cant hook it up for 180 (orig. 200), im gunna have to go to another guy and grab some 150 shit'. Whats your tactic?

EDIT: Only do this if you have multiple dudes, and its not your best hook. And the guy has a history of not shorting. Also my location is a luxury that many dont have

2. well usually when someone trys to tell me somethin lyke that im lyke aryte if you dont want it someone else will
    n leave it at that

so yea

3. I never barter if I'm out trying to get something, but if someone calls me up trying to advertise--hell yeah I'll talk it down.

4. omg your a drug dealer
    the DEA will be on your doorstep in five minutes!!!
    haha just playing
    but to the OP
    i don't slang anymore but i would always charge up on people i didn't know or wasn't cool with
    just cus i didn't trust them
    but now that i only buy, i will always talk them down
    someone tells me 15 a gram, i say 10
    they tell me 100 for a bong, i say 60
    most of the time they need the money so they'll take it

5. #5 s w i s h e r, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
    lol if you said that to me, i'd tell you to fuck off and buy from the other guy. and probably not serve you again. but shit if it works, it works. $180 is small money IMO. make big bread from the nighttime til the sunny.

6. I don't barter. I figure if a dealer is putting themselves out on the line to illegally provide a service, they don't really need that shit.

Instead, I just compare prices. I'm in a position where I know a lot of dealers so I just try and figure who has the best stuff for the best prices and go to them. If other dealers want my business, they have to offer me a higher quality product or a better price for the same quality product.

7. true dealers with the real dank will just tell you to go to your other dealer like swisher said because he knows he probably won't have some dank like the 1st dealer does. it also depends on how dank it is.

8. you talk your dealers down in price? lol where im from that shit wouldnt fly at all

if they call u, lower it ... but if u call them .... askin for beef

9. barter with me and ill send ya ass downstream:mad:
    dont play with my paper

10. of course i don't barter

HOWEVER

if a dealer asks me to do drive to them, i'll ask them to pack a little fatter for the journey :)

and they usually do. but then again, my dealers are my friends.

11. i hate when ppl tell me to hook it up wit a fat gram
    im lyke hook it up wit a fat fuckin 20

if someone asked me to give them more herb cuz they gotta drive n pick it up id pinch a point lol

if you go to the store to get somes chips you aint gonna tell em to hook it up wit a fatter bag

you want something its your job to go get it

12. #12 Broosh, Dec 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2008

gas costs money bro. just like if you plan a trip across the US, are you going to take gas into account? or is that just not an expense that somehow you don't have?

and my dealers usually come to me. so it's something different for me to go to them, and they know that.

and when i buy at least a quarter a week, they don't mind packing it a little fatter for a return customer [just like regular companies do].

so, it doesn't seem too farfetch'd to me. the deal is: i pay, they deliver. that's how me and MY DEALERS ARE. now yours, i don't know. but going from MY EXPERIENCES, i don't have to drive, bc that's part of the plan. SO, in a sense, i'm not getting what i'm paying for, therefore we adjust the plan to make it work for me. does that sound out of the ordinary? not to me.

13. People like you are the reason I quit selling drugs.

14. From my experiences, the dealers with the dankest will tell you to get lost, faggot. They sell out no matter what, with people who aren't dicks to them. If they're willing to risk their legal neck by stating a price, you should at least respect that that is their selling price. If you don't like it, you can find another hookup [with less potent shit].

My tactic has always been trying to build a good proprietor-customer relationship. By being convenient, prompt, polite, and reserved, I try and establish myself as a regular customer that will cause zero problems and produce a lot of profit for the dealer. You'll just look like a tool if you bust it out right when you meet them, but talking with your dealer about weed is a good chance to modestly display that you know what you're doing. If they drive to me once, I offer to drive to the dealer's place next time. Sometimes they need favors, and I don't mind helping them out. It's always worth it in the end. :smoking: Finding and maintaining super dank contacts takes some social work, not just money.

15. this is how you can get a dealer reallly.... pissed off.. and trust me on this one... if anything he'll be pinchin' that shit for disrespecting him.

16. ohh whoa, calm it down big online gangster. its jus budz

either way, shits crazy ppl haggling with dealers, usually if someones got danl they would be on some take it or leave it type of shit

17. Well considering I just started buying myself, and my dealer is a big ass muther fucking black guy with a gun....If I don't like his price I just don't buy from him. Don't get me wrong he is tight, and isn't really sketchy but why screw up a good thing?

Happy Toking.:smoke:

18. Haha i was about to say the same thing. I'm so sick of the whole "Ima gangsta" shit. Almost every connect I have tries to act like a thug.. :(

19. In my experience living in the middle of a big violent city acting gangster and owning a gun almost invites people to come fuck with you. I saw so many of my g thug wannabe friend's cars and apartments get rolled for drugs money and guns. All because they show it off. I had all those things but for all my customers knew I was a well conducted white boy. I kept my nose clean and my possessions in tact for the most part. Though a friend of one of those wannabes caught a peek at my safe and tried breaking in while i was home. He knocked, i didn't answer, loaded my mossburg and greeted him at the back door a few minutes later. Owning a gun doesn't make you cool or gangster. Sometimes it's a necessity.

Back to my previous statement. Whiney shitty haggling bartering customers were the worst part of that business. Respect the price or go somewhere else. No dealer likes a haggler and I would never hook someone up that did that, even if they moved weight.

20. 100% on target. If you don't like it, find someone else!
    Have a nice day!:)