What to add to my new bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TokenTrees, May 31, 2012.

1. Hey, I just bought a custom Pyrology double coil bong with a showerhead perc and a kettle base...any recommendations on what to add to it bowl/AC wise...I was thinking of an inline AC?

2. Well if you want to add one, which is silly considering you all ready have enough diffusion, I'd get a nice inline

3. I'll see how the drag is when its finished....it is still being created right now.

4. diffused downstem, inline ashcatcher, disc diffused slide. /thread

5. Ight yea that sounds pretty dope...ill call the glassblower and have him make it...itll prbly cost almost as much as the bong itself lol

6. Screw the ac that bong is damn nice already get a carbon catcher and a Ben Wilson disc bowl.

7. Im having pyrology make it all so it all matches...

8. carbon filter , best investment

9. You think so? Should I just scratch the inline ac and just go with a carbon filter?

10. Yea I think I'm just going to stick with the inline AC. I'm not a big fan on carbon filters and how they taste. I'll just use the AC and get a glass screen to keep the bong clean. I have plenty of filtration as it is. Caron filters kind of get rid of the actual feeling of smoking lol

11. An inline AC would be overkill on that piece, in my opinion. You have plenty of diffusion already, adding the inline would decrease flavor and increase drag (possibly).

If anything, maybe a carbon filter.

Or you could just buy a sweet slide :smoke:

12. See usually I buy the bong hit it and see how the drag is and then buy the AC lol...but the bong is in the process of being made so idk what to do...either risk the money on the AC now so if it is sick itll look dope with the rest of the bong or just wait and buy the clear AC later...also if I do decide to get the AC 45 degree or 90? Im thinking 90...but yea carbon filters out of the question I'm just personally not a fan...

13. ehh I'd say you probably don't need the ashcatcher. If its a beaker bottom with a stem get a nice worked showerhead with matching disk diffused bowl.

14. Also I ordered the double coil, but realized they make a radiator coil. Whats the difference between the two?

15. Yea its a kettle beaker base and I'm getting a diffused downstem and a disc diffused bowl

16. I mean not getting the inline AC would save me 250-350 dollars...theyre ridiculously expensive

17. Not sure I would email and ask.

You should be set then.

18. That much for a inline ashcathcher!?! Holy fuck lol mine was 58 and it's insanely good

19. Yea it is name brand...Pyrology is the same glassblowers as Illadelph. They branched iff from them though. They are a little cheaper than illadelph with similar quality...look at illadelphs inline ash catchers lol theyre even more exoensive....

20. Weed, water, and fire =)