Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What time of the day should I smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Eastc0aststoner, Aug 19, 2016.

1. I usually smoke 2 joints a day, .6-.8 per session. But when should I smoke these two sessions to keep a nice high throughout the day? I usually smoke around 3 and again at 8-9. Tolerance is building up so should I only smoke at night? What times would you smoke if you smoked twice a day?

2. Find that special someone to hold your hand while you smoke, and he/she can tell you when to blaze up.

3. I smoke at least 2 joints a day, a sativa (late morning), a indica (mostly between 7-9 pm).

4. I like to smoke before bed, cause I feel like no one expects anything from me, and I don't have any obligation to do anything but relax and sleep, since I'd be done with whatever tasks I had that day.

5. If you use that 1.4 grams in a good vaporizer like an Arizer Air, you can get 7 to 14 highs out of it so that will give you more options. Plus you won't be stinky.

• Like Like x 1
  6. lol the weed science behind calculations on exact measurements of highs. yeeaahh you vape alright :smoke:

each bowl pack of my spoon varies the length of high based on two variables: genetics of herb and quantity per pack. But obtaining an equal number of highs is inconsistent at best, because I enjoy combusted weed with my air like around the clock so yeeaahhhhhh
    :volcano:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rock it around the clock, OP. Let no device be the master of your schedule.

• Like Like x 1