What time of the day is the best to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazingZombiess, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Night smoker...I have a big family, they know I smoke, but during the day it's just too hectic after work with all the kids running around, and days when I have my kid, I don't like being stoned because all I want to do is sit down and relax and chill out, but obviously can't with a two year old lol.

So I just stick with the night, around 8-9 I'll smoke a bowl, relax and watch some tv for a little bit, then pass out

2. I myself prefer just smoking whenever throughout the day, I try to space it out a bit though :D

If I had to choose one though it would be before dinner or bed

3. [quote name='"DrazyHaze"']My favorite time to smoke is in the afternoon on a beautiful spring day. The sun warms me while I'm stoned and I look at all the beautifull plants and flowers and the blue sky. It's all so beautiful. But I love to smoke at night as well.

I also really like smoking on rainy days in my car in my driveway ha. Something about the rain makes it a very peaceful environment for me.[/quote]

I love smoking in the rain!!! Its like the perfect environment to be high in!

4. Early mornings in the summer

5. Morning and night.

If I don't have anything important to do ill smoke whenever I feel the need.

6. there is no best time smoke all day

7. In the past future and tomorrow

8. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']In the past future and tomorrow[/quote]

:confused:

I read 'past future' as one term and I was like whaaaaa?

9. [quote name='"420tokerdude"']Early mornings in the summer[/quote]

Amen to that!

I live in az so in the summer the early morning tokes are a staple to a stoners day!

10. usually i smoke at lunch time at work, which is 3AM. definitely a night toker! but wait, i sleep during the day and i'm up all night. does that actually make me a day toker? :laughing:

11. I'm more of a midnight toker and smoke almost every night I never smoke in the morning and rarely smoke by myself in the afternoon