What time of day is the best time to train?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by AmyAtom, Mar 15, 2020.

1. I have two small plants at about 25 days old. I think that I'm ready to start their training but I'm curious as to what time of day would be the best time to do it. On one hand if I do it at the beginning of their light cycle they will be nice and unstressed after a night's rest, on the other if I do it at the end of their day then they will have all night to relax.

What do you do?

2. Water, before your next day off, start the next morning of your off day, train slightly all day
    Every four or five hours bending more and more as you see how it reacts to the light you will see what is stretching the fastest and vice versa

• Like Like x 1
  3. You don’t want to train a super dry plant , other than that if you didn’t want it to react to the light after a good train then you would do it at night before your Six hour lights off, , it really doesn’t matter as long as the plant is internally wet enough

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Thank you for your reply and the information

5. The stems bend easier after being in light all day. Train just before lights off. Then next time the lights come on you haven't got leaves upside down because they allready corrected them selves to point upwards.

6. 420 am, or pm results are the same.

• Like Like x 2