what time is it?

Discussion in 'General' started by boobsaregreat, May 28, 2009.

1. its 3:55am here. can't sleep too pissed off today at not being able to find a job.

why you up?

2. It's 4:57, I'm staying up because I'm going to the airport in a bit and I want to pass the fuck out in the airplane.

3. Its three, And i plan on sleeping, Maybe...HAHA i really want to work on my truck.

4. haha man maybe you should sell the truck and buy that 240?

just playing man. what kind of truck?

5. Its not really a truck, 1998 Land Rover Discovery Series I.
    I have to Clean the T-body and replace the IAC valve tomorrow, YAY i love working on cars soo damn much. I work on it everyday.

6. wow, that's fucking sick man! i know what you mean about working on cars, i love working on mine even with the little knowledge i have.

have fun with that thing

7. 4:10 here.
    Slept longer than I thought I would during a nap I took, so I'm wide awake. :(

8. It's 5:06am for me. Just chillin.

9. 10 minutes to 420 here too. :bongin:

10. Glad to see I'm not the only insomniac

11. 4:10 a.m. here

I'm still up because I took a cat nap when I got off work yesterday, therefore I can't sleep tonight.

I don't sleep a whole lot throughout the week anyway... mostly doze off for an hour or two here and there.

12. Once i stay up past 1 my whole time schedule is fucked. So Thats whats up.

And ya man i enjoy nothing more then toking and working on my ride, The most calming expierence in my opinion.

13. It's 5:15.
    I'm trying to pull an all-nighter. Hopefully I'll be able to go to bed early tomorrow and get back on a normal sleeping schedule.

14. I'm off to the kitchen, to make a 4 egg omlette, with ham, mushrooms, tomatoes, jalapenos, and cheese!

15. fuck that sounds good. i just went and made a bowl of fruity pebbles. :smoking:

happy belated 420 erryone

16. Damn that blows my four cups of ramen noodles with cheese right out the window.

17. Ramen noodles. Yummmmmmmmm. :p

18. It's time to get ill.

5:30

19. 5:31 am, in FL. Im thinkin Im gonna stay up until daylight then change the oil in my cars. THEN, i go to sleep :)