Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what things do you like to do when your stoned??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheBlunted1, Feb 11, 2010.

1. personally i love skating stoonedd.. i just float
    i like going on graff missions..i get way more can control in my tags..
    also watch movies.. i get way more into it and i get a whole diffrent meaning of it when i watch it not stonedd...
    by the way this is my first post.. gc is the shittt...
    tell me about wat you do stonedd..

2. it all depends on these cold winter days i like to sit inside drink a beer and smoke a couple bowls. but like other normal time i like to go fishen or huntin and smoke. or go fora ride out to the middle of no where and just sit in my truck an relax listen to some tunes and smoke. maybe with a buddy or somthin. it just all really depens ya know.

3. crack jokes, tell stories, laugh & write.:)

4. i always smoke wit friends and heres what we like to do. load up the bong and pass it around till we are all nice and stoned. then we put on some music and chill for a few minutes. then we talk about crazy shit, like why the world spins and shit. then we either play some modern or madden for a bit then smoke some more. then its time to go get food because we are all hungry as fuck, no joke haha. then its time to party, in the ak is so easy to find a party. i don't drink so i usually am the dd, which is fine by me i get to smoke awesome bud while my dumb ass friends get drunk and puke. i dont see how people can stand the taste of beer or any booze for that matter.

5. Xbox, chill with friends, go on a walk, and Taco Johns!

6. Xbox 360 always does the job...haha:smoke:

7. Listen to music, play videogames (mainly MW2), chat with friends, watch TV/movies, take a walk and enjoy nature, eat, masturbate, have sex, dance, think, draw, write, the list goes on and on.

8. Same things for m. I loveeeee to skate when im high, I learn so many new tricks. :D

9. Get a gang load of fuckin' weed and lots of munchies and go hiking in the woods all day. Bring bitches too. :D

10. #10 BluntAssassin, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
    Get some friends.
    Listen to music.
    Eat at the mall, then proceed to people watch at said mall.
    I love people watching when baked, it's fun.

11. skate skate skate skate eat eat eat skate skate skate drink 40oz then skate more and smoke a fatty blunt at the end of the day:smoke:

12. bang girls and then repeat

13. look at my weed, pet my dog, shift positions in my chair, maybe go get the mail

14. going places (mall, park, etc)
    internet
    eating

15. I just like talking to my friends and hangin' out.

occasionally watching court tv and eating dry cereal. :] haha

16. ah man so much i love doing high, it makes everything fun!

watching space and nature documentaries, chilling with friends, listening to music, food, xbox, just being in nature...
    yeee

17. adventures :hello:

18. when i smoke, i normally listen to music...any and every genre. if im with friends, sometimes ill put on some instrumentals n start freestylin. i LOVE driving around smoking, taking in the scenery. sex is always a great thing to do when im high too.

19. I like to sit on my ass watch tv

20. Mix techno / dubstep music
    Longboard
    Jerk off
    Get higher
    Movies
    Sleep