what things do you do

Discussion in 'General' started by gchinky, Jan 27, 2007.

1. when youre down.

recently i've been feeling more and more apathetic. I don't know why, maybe its the medication i'm taking. every day seems like i'm coming down on E. its the worst feeling ever, i've tried everything but nothing seems to cheer me up.

2. One thing that always makes me happy.. go out and do what you love to do... weather that be hiking or hanging out with friends.. sorry I can't help... I've felt this way many of times and it really sucks..

3. drink

no just kidding, usually I pick up my guitar, and turn the volume way up, and put my noise cancelling headphones on and just jam. usually really helps. Sometimes I cook when im upset too, I have found I usually come up with something extravegent when im throwing myself into it.

4. I agree whoever said do what you love doing. Whenever I am feeling down I usually pur on some good metal/hardcore and just chill out. If it is just a shitload of stress, it is amazing how just stopping and sitting down for 10 or even 5 minutes can level you out and help you continue your day. Feel better man!

5. Maybe it's the winter weather that is bringing you down. I go through spells of apathy as well, but I have never linked it to any lifestyle changes...

6. Try some gardening- it's always nice to see your plants/herbs/vegetables growing before your eyes.

7. I smoke and listen to dont worry be happy by bob marley

8. I'm one of those " glass is half-full " kind of guys. If I feel like shit, I just realize that it could always be a lot worse.

" This too shall pass "

9. It'll pass. Listen to music, talk to one of your girl friends about it. She'll be super sympathetic for you. And you might develop a really close friendship outta it.

10. Damn I think im pretty much going through a similar time in my life. It just seems like I have nothing to look forward to at all and I cant find a reason for doing anything. Usually im a pretty strangely happy guy.