What? They're just batteries...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brian 420, Aug 3, 2011.

1. You should've started twitching and itching yourself constantly for the extra lulz.

2. Oh well who cares op you will probally never see those people again

3. Wait...... Are u sure you can get high off batteries, I don't think that's true

4. Lol i thought i was bad being 6'2 155 lbs

5. BATTERY!

BAT-TER-Y!

*duuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

You should have offered some of this battery drug to the cashier, in exchange for free batteries. And then turned around to all the people staring at you and yell "CIGARETTES CURE LUNG CANCER"

6. My question is how do all of these people know that you can get high off of batteries? Fucking DARE...

7. I've sat through every DARE session the public school system can offer and I didn't even know that.... :confused:

8. #28 Oblivion420, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well kids aren't going to know that haha.

And i think the acid in the batteries will kill you.

9. Wow how much do you eat every day? Like a quarter of an apple and a Dixie cup of water? If you truly are 6'1", (which I find doubtful since almost everyone I have met in life overestimates height), and weigh 117, then damn you must have one of the strangest body types known to man. You should submit your pics to a science journal or something for further research.

10. #30 Oblivion420, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You just reminded me of my dream.

Pick up a foreign girl ;)

11. Hahaha same here man I'm 6'3 168 I have strong ass legs but my upper body needs work.:smoke:

6'1 117 is a stick though man, start drinking some whole milk or something.:D

12. Oh fuck yeah, got a couple Dollar Trees near me :cool: Everytime I go in, i'm usually just cheesed as fuck, ill start pickin up useless shit, cause it's a dollar, then realize that I don't need it in the slightest, put it back down, forget what-in-the-fuck I came in there for in the first place, realize that that it was sunglasses, then space out in the food aisle for about 15 mins before buying yoo-hoo in 3-pack juice boxes and peacin' :smoke: damn. good times.