What they teach in school is BS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by iBlazed 247, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Lol, I hope no one expected to be taught real history in school.

You get taught the way liberals want you to be taught. ;)

I remember one quote from my HOPE teacher (health opportunities and physical education)

Someone said something about money, then he pulls out of his butt "America is the wealthiest country there is!"
    :rolleyes:

2. Real talk right there. After leaving high school I felt like I didn't learn much. But then just researching certain shit I'm interested in for the last 3 years (didn't really use a computer until I was out of high school). I've learned way more in 3 years then I did in 13 years.

3. ^ I'll always remember what my teacher in World History told me "The winners write the story." There are so many things I learned early on only to find out it was false, I say what is the point in basically lying to me then?

I'm glad you made this thread though, so when I need some real, empirical evidence I know where to go. :D

4. Not to get off topic but this gets me thinking. If MJ was actually legalized, would it eventually be less popular to the "youth" because it would in fact be LEGAL. If you're a highschool kid, and you come home and see your mom or dad taking a puff of some weed, would it still be cool?

5. I wouldn't think it would matter if it was legal or not and how it would be perceived by the youth. Most of my friends I know have dads who drink constantly and that doesn't stop them from picking up a beer.

6. I guess this depends on the person. Even smoking pretty much daily, I've managed to lose 15lbs. The thing with weed (imo) is that you have to be responsible with it. If I'm too busy on a certain day to smoke, I won't. Everything else comes before smoking in my book.

7. Do not feed the trolls after midnight. They turn into politicians.