Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the shit fuck do i do

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganjamonster1, Sep 7, 2012.

1. So i was going on a field trip last week for school (im a senior), and me and this other kid where talking about smoking before we went on the bus, and he said he really wanted to but his guy was out. so i told him that i could possibly get us some bud from this kid i know (i dont know that much about weed and prices) and he handed me 60 dollar and told me to get an eighth. i also wanted some so i paid 20 dollars and got a gram and when i brought to him the day before he told me that i didnt get what he paid for (he had a scale and weight it and it was 3g including mine). i had no idea and really feel like its not my fault. also he could probably kick the shit out of me.**dont comment about how expensive the weed i bought was, i know you probably get better deals but its standard from where im at i asked a few of my frients**

2. so you paid 80$ for 3 grams

If you're worried about getting ur ass kicked just try to convince ur buddy that the dealer ripped him off, not you.

3. Okay well 60 for 1/8 is kinda okay for anywhere i guess. But if i'm reading this correctly then your problem is the face that you got shorted?

4. tell the dealer he shorted you. give him a chance to fix it first

5. tell the dealer he shorted you, call him out on it.

And if your friend you hooked up gives you any shit, tell him to go beat the dealers ass and not yours.

6. #6 irock1336, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    do something dont let the dealer get away with it

7. Discussion of violence is gonna get you an infraction :p better edit fast!!

8. lol I see a lot worse every day on GC with out people getting infractions.

discussing violence against other members gets infractions fast, but you always see people talking about fighting, going to fight, shit like that on here with out people getting infractions.

9. nah hes right i shouldnt have said that violence isnt the anwser but in all seriousness u should spread the word about this kid

10. Just trying to look out for fellow blades because I have gotten infractions from such 'innocent' comments involving violence. The mods dont take things like that lighlty and it really is their job to prevent comments like this from pooling up :smoke:

11. this is true