Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the purp should I do with my keif ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zweeezy, Feb 6, 2011.

1. I just ripped some fire in my bong ( Mr. Barack Obonga Commander in Keif ). So throught the week I grinded about an O in my grinder and now have a shit ton of keif what should I do with all this kush'n keif

2. you should smoke it

3. To typical , something new or fancy I wanna do

4. Can you inject it? What if you snort it?

Btw, nice bong name. I bet you have lots of fun saying that when you're faded.

5. Damn snort it? Thats hard ... to hard core. How do you make hash

6. the fuck do I know, I'm just a noob. How is your evening going so far?

7. Haha my bad thought you were a master kusher. And pretty legit , just got back from longboarding around Cali , now im just chillin with my friends listening to some Mac Miller rippin my bong. How about you my dog

8. I lol'd

but for the keif? you could make hash or tryout some edibles.

9. Make that into hash :) lots of good ways to make it if you just look around on these fourms.

10. dont snort it lol, it wount do anything the thc needs to be heated to become active. what you should do is make an edible, just one though, with all the kief. you'll visit pluto i promise hahaahahahaah, hash works too though.

11. Direct me to the proper forum posting I wanna make some hash! Im so happy!:hello:

12. I just got back from gym, soon I will be smoking a pipe of sweet hemp and playing my harmonica on my front porch

13. Damn what I should do is make a Betty Crocker single cake thing that you pop in the microwave and just put all my keif in it . Like this [​IMG]

14. go to the search engine and type in hash, find the thread by hashmouth, its an excellente guide

15. ohh, dont use the microwave man, i wouldnt trust using a microwave, but thats my opinion ^_^

16. Wont get it hot enought to activate it?

17. most likely. im not too sure though

18. It might work if you put into the oven, not too sure about the microwave, since it works in a different way.

19. Bout to toke up any good songs ?

20. I saw purp and kief in the same sentence so I read this thread.
    Disappointed.