What the Palestinians do not want us to know

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Siicshot is our resident troll. He is intentionally getting rises out of people in these threads. Ignore him.

Ha has no actual political beliefs he is a troll by the literal definition.

Dont let it get to you

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #82 Tom79, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    Yeap. I live in Israel, as if Israel. :) the land of the jews.
    And i know a lot more then you. Still didnt answer my questions.. You get your info straight from news ? Ever been to the area ?

3. Ps- the video above are live footage from Israel/jerusalem/Gaza... Not gov issued, simply news, videos of live acts. Go argue with that.

4. Nope I do alot of digging and talk to people who are knowledgeable that that I trust well. What does going to Israel have to do with anything?

5. You have no idea what you're talking about dude you OBVIOUSLY don't know what a troll is. You are trolling more than I am by trying to disragard me as a troll when I have not trolled at all Everything I have asked and said is legit.

6. #86 Tom79, Jun 24, 2013
    Sure.
    .. Be well :)

7. #87 Tom79, Jun 24, 2013
    lol, no wirries pal, he doesnt get me at all ;)
    He can try as hard as he can.. It will not work... my wife can get me in seconds though... :)

8. Just plain ignorant. You get blasted with the facts so hard that all you have to say is that I am trolling and trying to get a rise out of you. Ignorance at its finest.

9. #89 Tom79, Jun 24, 2013
    lol what facts ?? Are u insane ? The ottoman empire are turkish not Arabs...

You know what ? You win ! :) leave it like that.
    Israel is here and always will be, 65 and counting ;)

10. #90 SiicKxShoTz, Jun 24, 2013
    I never said the Ottoman empire were Arabs. I said the ottoman empire controlled Palestine from 1517-1817. Do you have reading comprehension issues as well as fact issues?

You didn't say they were arabs cause you didn't even know the ottomans existed until I pointed out that the arabs never "reclaimed" Palestine.

12. There were never country that called Palestine on that land, wake up.
    My reading is fine thanks ;) anymore questions ?

13. lol !

14. Exactly. I did not say they are Arabs. and how the fuck can you tell me what I do and do not know?

If you knew it, why did you leave it out of your clearly-underresearched historical narrative?

16. #96 SiicKxShoTz, Jun 24, 2013

17. You are the ones who's calling names and I'm on the low .... Right ...........

The truth pisses yoh off ??? Go smoke a joint and skip this thread.

18. I don't know dude nobodies perfect I have not been blessed by Jesus Christ him self so.

19. #99 SiicKxShoTz, Jun 24, 2013
    No, because nothing you have to say is truth it is all brainwash propoganda. What aggravates is how blatently you are and how you masquerade your "facts" as truth when they are incorrect.

20. #100 dudedude4, Jun 24, 2013

Well it's a key fact that renders the point you were making as untrue. The Arabs never claimed nor reclaimed Palestine until it was actually controlled by the British in the early 20th century.