What the Palestinians do not want us to know

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Jun 21, 2013.

There is no definitive Palestinian leadership which is hardly surprising seeing as travel between Gaza and the West Bank is not permitted by the Israelis. This has created two different factions with different opinions and relationships with Israel. The classic divide and conquer strategy favored by colonists for centuries.

There has to be major implications for both sides if a resolution is to be achieved. Give and take as they say.

2. Well put.

Whoever started it, it wont end until all parties just agree to disagree

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Arguing about it, no. But understanding the past yes, other wise the conclusions you draw about the future are completely incorrect and skewed, which is the original posters case. Most people who side with Israel have no understanding of the history, and draw their conclusions from Fox News and mainstream media sources, which are completely zionist controlled. If you know the actualy facts of the history of Palestine, then how could one side with Israel on a moral standpoint.

4. So do you have a solution to this issue?

Of course travel isn't permitted between the west bank and gaza through Israel.....

I take it from your comment (or lack thereof), that the rift between Hamas and Fatah is an obstacle that has to be overcome before there is further discussion?

5. #65 Tom79, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    Talking about peace,
    6 rockets were fired from Gaza to Israel last night, 2 intercepted by Iron dome, the rest fell in open fields. The IDF attacked this morning in Gaza.

Its getting hot again.... And it all started from the 6 gaza rockets.

J, did you managed to get to south of Israel ? Its too bad we didn't had a chance to sit for a coffee;)
    But if you missed the Red Sea then u must come back again! Im loaded with work, barley have time to comment here or to go up north to Tel Aviv.

Smokinp have a point, we all need to chill and look up a way to end this conflict, but with Hamas and Jihad groups that are in control, i cant see how this will happen anytime soon.. Only this morning the 6 rockets... This is how it all begins.

6. So now you speak in the name of most Israelis ? lol man, i thought that the last few posts will shut u up. Its clear that u have no clue of what you're talking about.

I should go home an quotes some of your posts lol.

Ps- have u ever been to Israel ? Where u from ?

7. I have a solution. Theu should all just agree to smoke weed eat cookies and free trade. Abilish their opressive governments that make tuem fight.

World peace.

???

Profit

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #68 SmokinP, Jun 24, 2013

The rift between Gaza and the West Bank (Hamas and Fatah) is a result of the divide and conquer colonist policies of Israel. Israel needs to permit travel between both parts of Palestine if progress is to be made. A people can not be cut off in such a fashion. Both areas need to be united and allowed to hold joint elections.

Only 2 of the 6 rockets were intercepted by the much lauded "Iron Dome". 33% success rate is not great, i would be asking questions Tom about all that US welfare wasted on a system that has such a poor strike rate.

Were the other 4 rockets found ?

10. #70 Tom79, Jun 24, 2013
    Youre talking about things that u dont know about... That makes you write false info and stupid things that follow that..

Iron Dome will ONLY intercept the rockets that will hit residence areas, its so smart that it can calculate where exactly the rockets will hit, then it will leave the rockets that land in open areas and intercept ONLY the rockets that about to hit the cities.

Now you see ??? 2 rockets aimed at cities were shot down, 4 that drifted to open fields are left to hit open fields, some in Gaza area, failed rockets.

No money spend on a non threat rockets.
    100% success for this morning.

Now you know a little better on how Iron Dome think and works.

Think about that the next time you write about Iron Dome. ;)

Deepest apologies for insulting the performance of the Iron Dome Tom.
    Have the other rockets been found ? If i recall correctly there was some confusion the last time with Israeli citizens claiming to hear rockets but no trace of said rockets could be found.

There was an attack on Palestinian cars and property in East Jerusalem over the weekend. Jewish extremists are believed to be responsible from what i can decipher. Various bigoted slogans etc were painted, cars vandalized etc..... Any info on this ?

12. #72 honguqia, Jun 24, 2013
    Finally, a little justice on this damn planet[​IMG]
    [​IMG] 
    [​IMG] 
    [​IMG] 
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] 

13. This Tom guy is a brainwashed nutcase. His version of "facts" prove his intense ignorance beyond any doubt. And in his above posts he accuses you of talking about things you know nothing about. This Tom character knows nothing about Palestine, and has no right to have an opinion on Palestine.

14. Tom, you have said nothing that is even close to being able to "shut me up." Your posts have not countered anything of the factual history I posted, and I have left you in a stupor. You are very ignorant and you really need to research some unbiased sources.

15. #75 Tom79, Jun 24, 2013
    Nutcase ? lol.. Im not even going to drop to your level... Its far too low. Be well man.

16. #76 SiicKxShoTz, Jun 24, 2013
    Well this thread has pretty much gotten to the point where I can freely call out your ignorance and you have no justfication to hold me accountable for it. As for dropping to my level? You've got some climbing to do buddy,

17. I'm an Israeli and want peace and I also know that most people in the Gaza strip want so too BUT they are being controlled by groups like Hamas which use children and woman as human shields...
    And if there wasn't such a thing as hamas and all of they're good friends lol then the strip wouldnt be under siege
    And just today once again rockets into israel so we respond and attack artillery stashed and such.

And I'm not saying the palistinians are bad it's the terror organizations that lie to the media and make israel look like idiots. Hamas brainwashes and manipulates the innocent Palestinian people and for example now in the summer Palestinian children are being trained by Hamas on stuff like kidnapping soldiers etc.

U people dont live here and Ur on the other side of the world
    U rely on what the media says!
    U DON'T KNOW 2 SHITS ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN ISRAEL/PALESTINE
    WHATEVER THE FUCK U WANT TO CALL IT I REALLY DINT GIVE A FUCK

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I strongly suggest you to check your facts Tom and will like to give you an advise :

Do you really want to trust the information media supply to you or do you really trust everything your government tells you ?

Always try to check things within different independent resources , read from both sides , investigate more detailed.

Governments , companies ( both sides ) making huge money on innocent people's blood and only humanity looses

19. #79 Tom79, Jun 24, 2013

no prob pal ;)
    the rockets landed on the PA side, probably failed lunch. 
    the attacks on car/ property are made by both sides all the time, theres not one to blame here, both are guilty... both sides should stop.
    the rocket youre talking about was in the north and was found by idf in open field near the boarder.

still didn't answer my question .. what do you know about Israel/Palestine ? have you ever been there ? or your recourses are just news ?

look above.

I live here for over 30 years and Israel is a very small place. I have Palestinians friends that works with me every day, I also served in the idf for some time.. been to gaza, watch them grow and develop. been to Jerusalm thousands of times. trust me I know a lot, and its not all news. 
    for everything there's 3 sides.
    and I don't always take what my government tells me, I dont trust most of them at all.. so dont take it the wrong way.. but don't advice me. I know what im doing very well... all in good spirit.

20. You live in "Israel" (Palestine) but you have no understanding of the history at all, and you think that living in israel in the present is the only form of research you need, but that is heavily misguided.