What the most fucked up thing you've done?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mogwai, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Both of these are from when I was pretty young.. lol..

I used to be afraid of the dark when I was a kid, this was when I was 6 maybe.. but I shared a room with my brother. I remember waking up in the dark having to Pisa REALLY bad. So, I jumped over to his bed and pissed all over it and him (he was 3-4 I guess) to make it look like he peed the bed. He started screaming so I jumped back to my bed and pretended to sleep. My mom rushed in and he told on me, but she didn't believe him and said he wet the bed.... The worst part of this is my brother is autistic. Feelsbad.

Another one.. I was probably 11 or so.. my parents weren't home and I had a friend over. My sister was also home (she was 10)... Anyways I used to be a little shit and steal change from my step dads drawers and my moms drawers.. you know.. to buy candy and stuff. Lol. But yeah, one time I found a huge freaking dildo in my moms sock drawer.... Sooo.. yeah on this day where my friend was over and my sister was home... I grabbed that dildo with a sock, pinned my sister down and started smacking her in the face with it while my friend laughed his ass off......

Yeah.

2. Your second story made me laugh. I
    Have a fucked up mind though.

3. Me and my friend pissed in our other friends coca cola cos he was being a dick all day. I feel bad for it now though...

4. (He drank it and spat it out straight away.)

5. Keep it going

6. #86 travilanche, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    There's some good ones in here. Mine seems mild in comparison to some.

When I was a sophomore (I think) in high school I was a manager of the boys basketball team. While the girls were playing, I snuck into the girls locker room, found the bag of this girl I liked, and I licked the inside of her bra and panties.

She had like E cup titties in high school. I swear to god, they were awesome. And I liked the inside of her underwear.

It was fucked up for sure, but do I regret it? Not really.

I wish I had banged her.

7. Me Chinese, me put pee pee in your coke.

:laughing: Made me think of that crazy rime kids used to say back in the day.

8. Me and some friends spit in a fruit punch, and waited for someone to ask for some , it was a chick, no one said anything, so she drank all our spit. Pretty damn gross.

9. Totally needed to see this thread.... Was having a bad day but now my inside hurts from laughing haha

10. #90 hype4theholiday, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2013
    I talked to a girl for a year, asked her out, and broke her heart. I felt like shit

11. I ran a guy off of a cliff in Afghanistan for trying to pass me. What a dick ehh?

12. I broke up with a girl then dated her best friend and had sex with her.

13. Discussion of any drug other than Alcohol, Cannabis, Caffeine, or tobacco is against the rules here and can result in a permanent ban.

Not to mention it gets awesome threads shut down.:p Even though the mods can see deleted and edited post, I'd go ahead and delete your response.

Just trying to help ya out man.

14. Oh ok thanks for that man I didn't know

15. It's all good :D

Check out the rules sticky, it will tell you everything you need to know.

16. Alright I think I should do that man

17. Using older guys to buy my alcohol for me in HS

18. Good thing you quoted it so we can all still read it after he deleted it lol

19. Breaking the rules gets good threads shut down.

He didn't seem to have half the problem with it as you do.:confused:

Quoting the op isn't the issue.

20. Back in early elementary I used to act like I was a prison guard and my dogs and cats were prisoners, and I locked them in pillow and blanket forts. When they tired to escape I grabbed them and threw them back into the pillow prison. If they tried to escape more than 3 times I stood on my dresser and tossed them in the air and let them flail and hit the ground. Pretty fucked up but they never got hurt hahaha