What the most fucked up thing you've done?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mogwai, Aug 1, 2011.

1. doesnt matter if hes a cacer patient or the healthies person in the world , a person is a person plain and simple.
    -only diff is that the cancer patient prob had better drugs than the "normal" person

2. When i was younger i used to work at a grocery store as a stock boy.

i though it would be funny to masturbate jizz in drink and put it back on the shelf.

mfw when i saw the drink was purchased

3. Wtf you have issues lmao.

4. When I was younger I faked suicide, and a couple years back I tried to turn everyone in my high school against this girl I was really close to (she stole from me) and it somewhat worked to lol.

I've done other things but in my 'personal' opinion these two things are the worst things I have done. Thank god im not like that^ anymore :cool:

5. Probably beating people down really bad.

6. #66 GaryOkay, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    Here mine... during muck up day, i freaked people out with my helmet and yep i got squirted with kectup/mustard/silly string by a bunch of girls. Then after that, me and several friends drove to the beach and we drank a heaps of beers.... Then we went to the supermarket and brought some water balloon and eggs. We drove to my school and we saw these same girls on the street, so me and 10 other mates egged these girls in revenge for them squirted me (we had 3 carloads of people)..... Then we decided to drive to another school (in which its a girl school and my friend knew people from there) to egg and throw water balloon at these people there, and yes we egged people and throw water balloons on the way.... and also there were a bunch of people from the boys school (which its a walk from the girls school) loitering in the park opposite the school. Then 2 of my friends got into a fight with up to 7 people in the park..... and me and other mate threw eggs at them and the school and drove off..... Then from what i heard next, cops came but lucky i didn't get found out.

7. when i was 13 i was playing manhunt with some friends. it was my turn to hide and i hid in some bushes on someones front yard. I ended up waiting a while, and i took a shit there because i had to go. Later, it was the other teams turn to hide. A bunch of them went ot the same spot i was in, and 3 of them stepped in my shit. I pretended it was there when i got there.

8. When I was about 12 I pushed over a kid with mental disabilities
    There's only so many times you can let someone tell you that they fucked your mother

I do feel bad about it now though

9. I was crashing at my friends house for quite some time (I payed rent) sleeping on a pull out. Anyway these people came over late after bar My friend says they can crash on the couch next to me.......well they stayed up most of the night humping.

I took $20.00 out of her purse in the am

10. Hahaha, who says "humping"?
    Once I took a piss in a water bottle and threw it at someone.

11. One of my friends was pissing me off so I pulled over and told him to go into a store to get a Dutch. When he came out I was gone

12. In 8th grade this kid tripped me in class I got this plastic bottle full of ice and smacked him in the head. I started talking mad shit because he looked terrified and I was just the quiet kid who liked to read haha
    I knew I would get in trouble so I put my head down and left my eyes wide open until I started crying. When the principal came in I made up this long story of how he always bullied me and this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Truth is, we've probably spoken like twice in the whole year.

I get sent home for the day and see a movie with my mom while he gets suspended for two weeks, recommended for expulsion(didn't get expelled), and removed from all the classes we shared- 3 of 7. I see him two weeks later in the hallway and just said "sup" and laughed.

2nd story- kinda gross
    One time I was rubbing one out and riiight after I finish someone knocks on my door and starts to open it. I wipe a little of the love juice from the back of my hand my sister's bf comes in to say adios so I shook his hand and told him it was just sweat from playing PS3.

13. ive got a lot but can only be bothered writing a few out:

in high school i lit a dumpster on fire, the teachers came running and put it out
    same high school, i graffitid the entire toilet block with red permanent marker
    same school, stole $50 from some kid and never returned it, swore on my life i didnt take it and there was nothing teachers could really do
    before that, climbed onto the roof of a school and kicked in all the whirley air conditioner things, just for fun
    another time, i was staying at this kids house, he was really annoying me and was roller blading in the house, he jumped up and i grabbed his feet and pulled him back and he fell flat on his face and started crying
    another time, nearly broke this kids jaw in a fight, he threatened to go to the cops but never did
    another time, called this chick up and said she was gonna get raped, she was so upset

meh

14. A guy left a friends lady friend at prom which was being held in a building a few cities away to fuck some other girl.

We attacked the guy at his girls house.

I dont even know the first girls name. :(

15. You sir are disgusting:p

16. Hilarious thread

17. I don't exactly know why I found this funny,but in 5th grade I spat right onto my friend August's face. Both times it happened during recess and we were playing tag or something like that it. I feel bad about that now.

18. Unfortunately the most fucked up things I've done are quite too fucked up to post.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ok I've got two, one night I slept with my ex and two of her friends because I was planning on breaking it off anyways, came in them all, one of my ex's friends tried to say she was preggers the next morning and the other threatened to kill me. My ex, well that's pretty self explanitory, except for the fact that I lost a rockband guitar and had to get stitches in the back of my head. (i really regret this one).

Another time this kid I really freaking hated (the kind of person you can tell straight up to Fuck off and they just laugh like its a damn joke) wouldnt leave me alone about getting him a QP so I set it up to meet the guy at a McDonald's/chevron I had the kid go get me a burger cause he wasn't supposed to be there and I just drove off with his weed. Needless to say the little shit never bothered me again.

20. I once told a girl I liked her when I really didn't