What the most fucked up thing you've done?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mogwai, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I used to do the same shit dude, except I fucked with frogs, I lived in some apartments right on a river, and used to catch them all the time, I can't tell you how many frogs I've thrown as high as I could into the air, at cars, tied to rail road tracks, fed bottle rockets, ect.

But yeah, that shit was fucked up. At the time it was funny, hilarious even, but now that I'm older it's not funny, its quite disturbing, glad I grew out of that shit haha.

2. :) rather not, it is extremely identifying. thank you for your interest

3. it was mostly toads and lizards for me...id never fuck with actual frogs. idk why, i guess because i owned them at one point. i used to take toads anytime id see them and punt them as high as i could, or put them in fires. I found a field mouse up at my grandpas once, the whole family saw it and thought it was so cute. i dropped it in a mousetrap and then into the fire.

4. I stole pain medication from a dying cancer patient.

Surely going to hell for that one. Fuck I'm a fuck.

5. True that. I couldn't help it, like I said, it was funny at the time, and was what my other friends were doing, so why not?

I don't really feel bad about it, but i dont think I would do it again If I could go back, but I was dating this girl, we had dated for a while, well me and her ex ended up getting in a fight because he started talkin' shit, so I beat his ass. What sucks is that the girl broke up with me over that bullshit, and wouldn't even talk to me or give me a chance to explain myself. So..one day, my roommate comes home with these sick ass fireworks, and me and my friend cop a few, and go ride around blazing, after getting nice and high, I thought it would be a great idea to light all of them at once, and throw them in her mailbox. Well I did, and as we drove off, I watched that mailbox turn into pieces haha.

Edit: Eh, Ive burned a bible, Guess i'll see you in "hell"

6. #26 Cudderisback, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    [​IMG]

On a serious note, I convinced a 12 year old, when I was also 12, that I got an autograph from Lebron James on a basketball but I really just scibbled on it. He paid 70 bucks for it.

I also made fun of a mentally retarded kid in my school, broke a mac computer in my school, called my teacher a cunt, and egged the same teachers house

7. I had sex with my wife in the missionary position with the lights off, under the covers for the sole purpose of pro-creation.

8. i stole the head off a statue once

9. i ve killed mad woodchucks. i live on a xmas tree farm and they eat my garden (its about an acre) and they dig wholes all over the place which bend tractor parts and suck to accidently step in. I ve gotten 5 this year alone......oops

edit:: a diff kind of fucked up but i fucked a girl in a parking lot(outside where the party was) with people walking like 10 feet away as she was making a ton of noise on the hood of a random f-150.

10. you seem to regret your actions i think god will respect that

11. I remembered another when i was in grade school i gave one of my friends some pretzels that i had in my mouth for 10 minutes and when i told him he cried, I called some girl who liked me a fat pig via passing notes, and i threw my whole lunch against the wall to impress a girl...WTF was I thinking

12. I ripped ass into a unconscious drunkard's mouth.

He was in my house though and his shoes were on, so he fucked up.

13. I love this thread.

14. Like a mother fucking boss :cool:

15. A long time ago I took a shit on this guys doorstep,he lived right downstairs from my buddy.We camped out across the street to wait for him to come out,it was late and they were partying.All of a sudden,the door opens and his girl walks out first,wearing high heels.She slips in the turd,falls,and her ass lands right on it.

My bike got ran over multiple times with a truck for that.

I was with my girl at her apartment,and this really annoying chick came over.We let her spend the night because her mother was a crackhead and she had all sorts of DVDs to bring over.Anyway,she got to annoying the fuck out of us,then went to sleep.I stuck my balls in her mouth while my girl was writing obscene words on her body with lipstick.

Which one do I regret more?The first one.That bike was sweet.

16. This isnt fucked up. Its just fucking stupid

17. Slapped a girl on the ass, sent to vice principal almost got 'Sexual Harassment' on my record but instead I blamed it on my best friend and he got it instead. :p

18. Back in December, I set this girls pe locker on fire. She has been rude to me ever since I told her that her current boyfriend does not deserve an ugly fat slore like her. Theres another story behind why she hates me so much but it is way too fucked up. Her Macbook computer, phone, everything was fried and the locker room looked like some crime scene. After that, I just stopped messing with her and last month I decided to fuck with her more. I put condoms filled with mayo and olive oil and poked holes in them so they were leaking a little bit on the inside of her bumper so that when she braked, those sacs would come out of nowhere. I keyed her car and spammed her house with a hooker every other day.

Some people deserve to be shitted on. I dont regret it any of it though. I enjoyed seeing people like her upset. I'm burning in hell for all that but it was alllll worth it.

19. Dam lol. U gotta post the other fucked up thing on why she hates u . And looks like u found the thread.

I beat up fob(fresh out the boat) indian kid. Because he pulled my chair out before I sat down in class. So after class I.beat his ass. I felt bad :(

20. #40 stonergirl650, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    ehh I don't think that one is that fucked up but the story goes like this. I get angry pretty easily and the same girl started calling me out in front of some mutual friends and said something along the lines of "you're just jealous I have a boyfriend" and that pissed me off because I dont need a boyfriend to make myself feel loved or whatever. so I proceeded to ask her if she's happy she can shut the fuck up now that her mouth is being put to use. I walked off and slashed her tires the next day. I fucking hate that bitch...

Don't feel bad dude. I hate when people fuck around like that.