1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

What the hell???

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Been there, Jul 9, 2003.

1. I'm new, yea yea I'm probably in the wrong fucking place. I'm a smoker from way way back. Well, i mean I'm not 8o or anything but I'm heading there. I just wanted to say hi but I'm too tired now since it took me 2 hours to register and figure out how to post. I'm a little new at this computer shit but I WILL figure it out. I like to get high and play with pictures. Currently I am trying to figure out this fucking adobe photoshop. Am I too damned old? You guys are the only ones making sense to me. I found you looking for a good deal on a bowl. Anyway, I'll be checking on you as soon as I figure out how! My day is half over just writing this.
  2. g,day and welcome [​IMG]...Don,t know how old you are friend ,but we got a few over 40s here.
  3. Welcome to the stoner paradise.. Step on in to the old folks pot city!
  4. I think there more than a few of us who have banged there head on there keyboards asking why. Ill load a bowl for you friend. Welcome to the city.

5. :D keep on pluggin away! you'll get the hang of it all! :) welcome to the city!
  6. If you like I can attach a copy of Photo Shop bible .

Are you using Version 6........or 7 or other ?

I also use and prefer Corel Photo paint as it seems to handle large (high resolution ) pics better.

Welcome to Grasscity.

And may you live to be at least 80 or 90.............something.
  7. Welcome To The Stoners City!!! Enjoy :wave:

8. Can you attach it for me? I'm using 7 :D
  9. i got nothing....i cant upload pics or anything, it sux
  10. when i'm stoned it takes me forever to type too>D
  11. lol welcome and hope i see ya in the forums sometime! u sound hella kewl;)

Grasscity Deals Near You