What the hell?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 420alchemist, Jul 30, 2013.

1. #1 420alchemist, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    Ok guys I am somewhat a newb and having an unexplainable problem. I keep getting brown spots on my leaves, This is my 3rd grown and I have been battling this since the beginning. I am able to get decent harvests but I need to get this fixed. This begins before I even start feeding with 4 different strains so it isn't my nutes. It is either an insect issue or medium/watering  schedule problem. The pictures of the seedlings were taking today, I am about to begin feeding them but so far has only had ROed water with cal/mag @ 3ml a gallon. The grow medium is GH cocotek, I precharge and flush until runoff is clean and @5.8PH.

Oh also it continues to get worse on the leaves no matter what I do until they dry out and die or turn yellow and black spotted. This seems to only affect fan leaves which is odd. I will post some pics of my flowering plants when the lights come on.

To recap the below seedlings have not had any nutes. Just calmag roed water. If anyone knows what the hell is causing this you have my utmost gratitude.

Hmm well don't know how to link gallery photos lets try this.
    [attachment=1246943:0015-640.jpg]
    [attachment=1246944:0020-640.jpg]
    0023-640.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Mn deficit, make sure your nutes have it or the issue will continue. Mn will stunt the plants but only need minute amounts but necessary for plant health. Browning will not go away but can be stayed.

3. I make it Mg magnesium deficiency, although you have just a slight burn it is enough to totally piss the plant, see No yellow or lighter green anywhere ...just one dollop of brown or burn, so this was done just the once.

Flush with magnesium sulphate, (epson salts)from you gardeners store pour a solution with Ph neutral, air temp. water thru the pot, allow to recover in dim light 1x day, then continue no food for 2 weeks, or until you see positive signs of recovery.

Please ensure that you do not continue to grow your cannabis in your decomposing feces, this shit has stuff that is bad for plant and you
    ..use Fox Farm or other soil good for Tomatoes..!

4. Hey will you guys checkout my post I need help asap

5. yo he gave menthe exact same advice worked great but now three days later my leaves started to droop I guessing heat issue now

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app