Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrGanjaMan805, Sep 18, 2012.

1. I can't seem to get a hold of my dealer. Usually he txt's back within 10 min. but for the last two days i've been calling and txting trying to talk to him. When i last picked up from him about a month ago everything was cool. When i called him the phone rang like 5 times then went to voicemail, the 2nd time i called it rang twice then went to voicemail. Should i be worried that i pissed him off?

2. How many times have you called him?

3. could be lots of things. could be paranoid about you, dry on weed, spooked and trying to lay low for a bit...never know. best advice I can say is he obviously knows your trying to get a hold of him. best thing is to do is stop pestering him and start looking for a new hook up. if he gets back to you. then great. if not at least you didnt waste your time waiting on him.

4. only twice

Sounds good, guess i'll just stop and start looking

5. Jus get dank from some1 else.problem solved

6. this is my only connect. a friend of mine can hook me up with someone else but his brother is accusing me of stealing 140 dollars from him so we're not talking right now :/

7. #7 TokinUp, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
    [quote name='"MrGanjaMan805"']

this is my only connect. a friend of mine can hook me up with someone else but his brother is accusing me of stealing 140 dollars from him so we're not talking right now :/[/quote]

Dam.thats lame.never rely on 1 connect.you dont know any1 else?start askin youre friends

8. thats my only friend that smokes. I work in a college town so i should run into someone again, its just a matter of time.

9. any more ideas?

10. maybe he got locked up

11. Sometime dealers dont like being bothered...

12. Just leave him a message, "Hey, Call me back"

And don't bother him again. If he's still selling, he'll call you back, in the meantime, find another dealer.

13. maybe, i don't think he's ever been caught

he wants my money though right? lol

14. [quote name='"MrGanjaMan805"']

maybe, i don't think he's ever been caught

he wants my money though right? lol[/quote]

I mean of course he wants money but he probably has a life. He probably does something other than drug dealing to make a living and uses that as side money. There are very few dealers who deal and only deal. I could be wrong maybe he is in jail idunno. But dealers are people too and have lives. Just remember that

15. Just try finding a dealer in the mean time.. my old dealer used to do the same for weeks when he was dry or trying to keep the heat off him

16. its been 4 days since i last hit him up. should i try to contact him again or just assume that we're done and find someone else? i've been looking but connects are hard to find in my area

17. Seriously take a hint, obviously he's not dealing or wants anything to do with u. If I were him if be pissed at you too

18. for what? cuz i txted him twice? lol

19. I'd text him once more and just be like "Yo, hit me up"

And if doesn't respond, i'd officially find a new dealer

20. seems like a real unreliable jackass. just because hes a dealer doesnt mean he has to be shady and ignore your calls. find someone more reliable