What the hell was that!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CanadaGanj, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Hey blades...im so startled right now, ahah. Im chillin in my basement browsing the internetz, when all of a sudden i feel this massive shaking/vibration! All i hear is my mom yelling at my brother to keep it down, because she was in the middle of a nap. But my brothers reply almost made me shit... "Mom...that was an earthquake..." I truely dont think he was lying, because he was on the middle floor, my mom was on the top floor, and i was in the basement, and we ALL felt it. The scary thing is, i called up a few friends and they all felt nothing! So im starting to think that it could have been a pipeline that ruptured underneath my house! And that cant be good...I really can't believe that it was an earthquake, because im in southern Ontario, like 25 minutes away from Toronto... What do you all think? This all happened like 5 minutes ago.

2. brah i fight you!

3. 3rd thread, MOAR :laughing:

4. BonginShaman, if youre saying that because of the other thread about the earthquake, i just saw it after i posted this, sorry if this counts as a repost, but im fuckin serious, thats all true, besides that other guy is in Quebec...im about 4 1/2 hours away and I felt it too

5. It was an earthquake, big deal. Come to California and you will feel one at least once a month. If it didn't destroy your house then I don't know what you are worried about.