Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell was that? Weed help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LivingForOnce, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Just vaped some sticky/moist bud that I snagged off of my cousin (Justifiable. Last time he came to my house, he smoked up the place and ate up all of my food when I went out to go pickup some movies from the Redbox. Awful bastard. :p) and oh my... *distressed face*... Strongest. High. Ever. Daydreaming like crazy, if I turn off my room lights with just the tv on everything goes in slow motion, and this bud gives you supervision (Crazy attention to detail). Spotted some pretty bad acting in a couple of big films that came out recently. He didn't have his bud fully labeled in the jar he had it in like usual, but it was marked TW. What was it? "Time Warp"? I gots to know, I GOTS TO KNOW!!!!

2. Trainwreck or Timewreck I'd assume

3. Lol, it was a trainwreck alright. I still feel tired.

4. I have a theory it might be the thc being absorbed into the body, probably from the marijuana plant that you took into your lungs. Although I may be wrong, you should probably get an experts opinion on the matter.

5. We already established that it was the..."heefer", what type of "heefer" is what's currently being questioned at the moment. I don't think you're qualified to give an opinion on this matter in your current state, so yes, I will wait for an herbal expert.

6. You're ODing on weed man I recommend you call 911

7. Don't you mean Reefer? Twas Trainwreck for sure. Trainwrecks a nice hybrid.

8. hi im new here, but how the hell do you post a new thread? i found the option but it wont let me post, coz i think my weed is fake. plz help!!
    you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

9. I really wish I had some of that right now haha. Sounds like a fucking trip man.

10. You have to have at least 10 posts to make a thread. You also have to wait 2 hours after you have made 10 posts as well.

11. oh thanks! :)

12. ^ I beg to differ, you can't really say what strain it is. I think it's more LOW tolerance related.

Only got highs like that when I first started, high off some Purple Og and Northern Lights both gave me something similar to what you said. Super slow motion -like a picture movie, hd vision, insane munchies, super buzzed almost out of body feeling, super couch-lock.

:smoking:

13. Wait, how many marijuanas did you crush up and smoke? If it was more than 2.37, it makes perfect sense. Look up Charles Darwin and read his theories. It'll explain the situation perfectly.

PS, I love trainwreck :wave: