What the hell should i do...

Discussion in 'General' started by pizzdog, Jan 14, 2011.

1. My mind is completely blank and lacking any feelings and thoughts. I am so bored and these moments are tedious. I can not think of anything I want to do. I think of playing xbox360 but I don't really feel like it will amuse me. Everything right now seems to be completely boring/unappealing to me. I have no desire to do anything and any ideas I come up with seem so dull to me. I Feel so empty inside right now. I feel like I am at a complete state of calmness with my brain completely empty right now. What can I do to fill my mind and bring back some excitement. I am by myself and no one is able to come over at the time. I can't fall asleep I am not tired what so ever and already tried. Give me something to do maybe recommend something interesting and knowledgable to look up.

2. Masturbation.

3. I feel the same right now, but I think it's cause I just ate Chinese.

4. Those last three answers pretty much sum it up. :smoke:

5. WOW! I did all of these things already. I ate at a chinese buffet came home smoked weed masturbated and smoked weed again then this.

6. go do some hoodrat shit.

7. look around your room and try and create something
    i feel like this once in a while too, like i've done all the things that could be done in my room to death.

8. want to trade thoughts? i'd KILL to think about nothing.

9. Theres nothing in my room to create with lol....I think i'll try drawing but I am literally Handicapped when it comes to drawing

10. unless you live like a monk there is, just gotta get creative

or get really stoned and your drawing will be awesome no matter how shitty they actually look the next day

11. I am listening to Tool drawing

12. Try and do telekinesis or if you've got playing cards pull out 4 red cards and 1 black one. Shuffle them and then deal them out in front of you face down. Try to predict which card is the black one. Or get a candle and sit it in front of you and watch it without thinking of anything.

13. That looks exactly like my cousins dog. haha thanks for the laugh.

Focus: find something to do. Read a book, draw a picture.

As somebody who is naturally shy and moved away from everybody I knew recently I found myself in a similar situation. Where you want to do something but nothing sounds fun. I picked a couple dumbells and a pullup bar from Target and started using those on a daily basis. Keeps your mind busy and gives you a bit more energy.

Just try new things that keep your mind occupied. Watch documentaries on Netflix or some shit when you can't sleep. It seems to help me a little bit.

14. Perhaps an experience of psychedelic nature could help you find some direction in life?

15. Well i found something to do? I wrote down some questions about my self and answered them. I don't truly know who i am and am trying to find myself in a sense. What is my ego/personality? What am I good at? What do I want in life? What makes me happy? What makes me sad? What makes me angry? What should I make of myself?

16. and what did you come up with?

17. A lot of answers anything that came to mind.....want me to post the answers? its a lot

18. why not? it will give you something to do and maybe some blades can offer some insight