What the hell is wrong with trick or treaters?

Discussion in 'General' started by Broses, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Weve only had a few kids come by but guess what they do?

they knock. they knock on the door, and hold their bags out expecting candy. around here you dont expect many people, so i just give these kids a massive handful of candy.

anyways, when i was a kid, we went door to door yelling at the top of our lungs "TRICK OR TREAT!!!". that was the fun. but now these kids all go out with their parents, and half the time its the damn parents KNOCKING on my door.

what the hell, man? whats wrong with these people?

2. These days be crazy.:cool:

3. [quote name='"Broses"']Weve only had a few kids come by but guess what they do?

they knock. they knock on the door, and hold their bags out expecting candy. around here you dont expect many people, so i just give these kids a massive handful of candy.

anyways, when i was a kid, we went door to door yelling at the top of our lungs "TRICK OR TREAT!!!". that was the fun. but now these kids all go out with their parents, and half the time its the damn parents KNOCKING on my door.

what the hell, man? whats wrong with these people?[/quote]

Damn internet i bet they wouldve texted you the saying if they could

4. Unfortunately our society no longer allows children to be independent at early ages.

5. i wouldnt doubt it. i didnt even have a computer until i was in highschool. when i was a kid we didnt have cell phones.

its wierd when youre only 20 and you can complain about how things are changing..lol.

6. I've had like 20 groups of kids already, and then all said "trick or treat" very obnoxiously and loudly :confused:

7. I forgot to buy candy, i had 3 kids come by.

I felt bad so i gave them a big hand full of pretzels.

It's better than nothing, what are the kids getting in africa tonight? Bullets

8. [quote name='"ganja999"']I forgot to buy candy, i had 3 kids come by.

I felt bad so i gave them a big hand full of pretzels.

It's better than nothing, what are the kids getting in africa tonight? Bullets[/quote]

Pretzels? Hey at least its not apples.

9. well you should be proud of your area. i live in a relatively small town, and people dont even let their kids go outside without them being there anymore.

10. I stare back at them till they say trick or treat.

11. Be happy someone knocked on your door. I'm still waiting to stumble to the door and hand over candy corn.

12. just got somebody who said it!

looks like the future of our culture might not be going down hill quite as quickly as i was beginning to think..

13. I'm only 18 but I feel you. Shit, I didn't get my cellphone and computer until I was 14 and that was only after I met certain criteria, but motherfuckers these days pop out the womb with iPhones and shit.

14. In today's time, everyone goes straight to dessert.

15. Haha 14 is early for me, 21 here

16. I haven't had a trick or treater in years!

The only good thing about living in the middle of nowhere..........more candy for me.

17. yeah im just getting a cell phone now. im looking at different ones, and trying to understand all this contract stuff.

im leaning towards an iphone, but i dont know lol..

18. Cant blame the parents for coming with them .....they dont want their kids gettin' diddl'd.....

*They could at least teach them how its done...damn lol

19. yeah I'm not getting much effort here either :cool:
    :smoking:

20. Long gone are the days where a "haunted house tour" resulted in a sore bottom. Thankfully.