What the hell is wrong with the world.

Discussion in 'General' started by joe123, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. right there are 2 words that can do anything with some hope.

2. #22 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hope isn't enough. Obama proved that. You have to actually actively practice the concepts behind the two words.

3. Lmao... Don't even get me started with Obama.

But you are very right that just hoping about something wont do it, its just the first step. Then you act on top of hope.

4. there are beliefs that dont allow acceptence and tolerence because that is what THEY belive. you guys only say these things because you base it off of things YOU belive. do you catch my drift? are my words making sense?

there are people who dont give a fuck about what happens to the world cause they know they arent gonna be around and have to worry about it. or some other kind of crazy spiritual shit. is it selfish? very. but its what they belive. how do you go about changing their belifs. thats like me trying to tell you other peoples lives dont matter but you wont listen to that because YOU dont belive that. does the puzzle fit together yet?

5. Make peace, not war. Four Words. That's all it takes. Just four words. Live your life by these four words. Embrace these four words.

I have been thinking a lot about this lately, and i am pretty much convinced that the world is coming to shit.. America has lost every single value that made it great, way back in the day. Now, its just full of all the people who still think things are fine, and go about their ways. But shit's going down... Last week, the United States of America almost went into default! Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this? How many other countries are in default now? I honestly don't think the world will be even remotely close to the way it is now in ten years. Like I said, shit's going down, fast.

Joe123, we need a lot more people like you on this planet. I fucking love you, man! I have no idea what to do, instead of just trying to do good. It really does feel like i cant do shit for this planet. All we can hope for is change, but what could change? Greed is the enemy! But what can you do to combat the greed of the most powerful people in the world, let alone the whole world. What will it take for people to get along. We are all stuck on the planet we call Earth, so we should make the best of it. I mean, what happens when all the resources are gone? What are we going to do? What happens when the United States Government falls apart? What then? Do we all just die? Do we build an ark?

This text may be hard to follow, but do you get my point? I feel as if the world is a time bomb, just ticking away. Nobody knows when it will go off. Hell, it could be a dud for all we know. But time is running out.

6. #26 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    I'm talking about real acceptance and tolerance. Not some bullshit ignorance people want to prop up as a reason not to practice them. One these two things are taught peace will be easily achieved and maintained. It's not like the states in America disagree and have wars. Peace isn't impossible. There's also a difference between a peace where there's non-violence/a lack of war and peace where there's never any disagreement. The second isn't possible.

7. OP you are among the few who are awake on this planet....although more are awakening and seeing the light each day. something will happen soon.

8. Those four words is what ive been trying to say lol, im just to high to think of it ha. But i like the way you said that.

Thanks bro. We can do all we can, might not seem like much but if everyone did all they could do then there would be no problems.

This is the problem with everything. We have 6.5 billion non united people living on 1 planet. We are different and people cant accept the differences. Greed comes in play as well.

We are the fucking human race, we have invented fire, made energy easier, made airplanes, and even have space travel. But we also have slaughtered and murdered in the name of a god. We invaded far away places for resources.

I guess what I'm trying to say is we can do anything. Anything. Whether its good or bad. But if people start to see that if they don''t change for the better than the human race or planet will not exist anymore. When we change for the better that's when the people will run the planet and not the hands of a small few and our world will start to grow for the better of every single one of us. For humanity.

9. #29 duhganjaplanta, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011

what are you talking about? did you read what i typed ealier? the states have had disagreements and war, ever hear of the fuckin civil war? and they dont even think of it now cause feds would end that shit quick.

i said "real acceptence and tolerance" isnt gonna happen for a few centuires(it will be too late by then) because of beliefs. if someone actualy belives that they are going to a fiery pit of suffering for forever if they do something, they arent gonna do it.

and we discovered fire, its always been here.

10. Religion, financial gain, power. Bad parenting, ignorance is often celebrated, the wrong values are held.

11. and people will not give a fuck because they belive they will end up somewhere better or not care cause they wont be around at all. better start formin the next reich if you want to see something happen.

12. #32 duhganjaplanta, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    [quote name='joe123']Lol... Bro there is really no point in me even talking to you because you have no hope.

13. please, enlighten us with your knowledge holy one

14. #34 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    I don't believe I ever proposed a timeline for world peace. Why you're trying to argue with me by saying it won't be possible for centuries is beyond me. As far as it being too late, you have no way of knowing that or that it will even take that long. Stop kidding yourself because you aren't convincing anyone else.

I did read what you typed earlier. I've been talking about the same topic we have been. What are you talking about? Like I said, there's a huge difference between disagreements and war. The do not go hand in hand. If they did I'd be a fucking serial killer, but I'm actually a conscientious objecting pacifist. The civil war was a while ago. I feel like the states are over that type of stuff now. We're taught tolerance and acceptance a lot more now than was taught during the times during and prior to the civil war. Although, these teachings resulted in the civil war in a way, so one also has to have notions of non-violence otherwise you still end up with a bunch of knuckle heads shooting the hell out their siblings.

15. Well said. Reading over my post, i kind of did end it on a rather grim note. When i write, i kind of just write what i am feeling.

I completely agree with you, man. I just hope it isn't too late. You said, "When we change for the better that's when the people will run the planet and not the hands of a small few and our world will start to grow for the better of every single one of us. For humanity." I just want people to change. Spread the word. We need more people to awaken from the slumbers of the present, and prepare for the future!

16. I cant change anyones mind, but i can sure as hell try. Once people realize that there beliefs are wrong and going to be the destruction of themselves any right minded man would change. Not everyone is selfish bro, Bill Gates is very whealthy. He gives away so much money to his charity its ridiculous. Thats a smart man that uses money for good, he also designed something that helps everyone today including me and you. Ghandi was a person just like you and me. Yet his beliefs changed 2 nations and he did not use violence at all.

People can change bro, all you have to do is show them the right thing.

Btw dont talk to me like im a child...

17. shouldnt you be cleaning a vagina or something?

if your not catching on, buzz off douche.

18. hahahahahaha nice!

19. Lol everyone has a point that can be reached and when it is they will change. What your not understanding is that it doesnt take centuries for people to change lol. It just takes time, how long? idk and neither do you. But i can sure hope its soon, and you sure as hell cant change that.

Your views are what is wrong with the world, selfishness and survival of the best. We shouldnt put one and another down, we should help them rise to power and we will all rise on the way.

Lol you refer me to a communist yet you have no clue what my political background is. I dont need the next reich, just the people of the world to open there eyes a bit... thats all. Things will just unfold as they should after that.

We might never reach a world that i want, or that anyone wants. But i still can try bro. Me and the people who have open there eyes will continue to try to shed the darkness from our planet and in turn enter the brightness of our new world, a better world for everyone.

20. lmao.. you are one of the humans who just hasnt opened there eyes yet.. in time you will grow the fuck up and learn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.