Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell is wrong with her?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ledzeppelin505, Jul 26, 2011.

1. So a few days ago I was at warped tour. IT was fucking brutal outside everyone was dehydrated. In the begging of the day I smoked with my friend and his girlfriend. We were all fine and then we start walking and she starts to like pass out. So my friend brings here to the medics and she passed out. she went to the hospital after. Supposedly she is going crazy now and hearing voices in her head. She is someone to kid around but shes been like this for the passed 3 days now. She keeps on saying THERE TRYING TO GET ME! and this crazy stuff. Guys please help me.:eek:

2. I'd say its an act. :eek:

3. Sometimes you gotta slap a bitch.
    [​IMG]

4. ...Take her back to the hospital? ...

5. But its she randomly calls my friend in her sleep and she is screaming shit. Idk how someone could be so fucked up that would joke about this

6. not really.

7. It's clearly an act. You should call an exorcist, and have him show up at her house one night. She'll snap back to reality real quick.

8. You answered your own question. She was dehydrated

9. She is still acting the same way

10. Seriously, take her back up to the hospital. If you think shes faking, then just leave her there so she's stuck paying her medical bill.

11. she should get some medical help. she is going through a rough time. If she is open with you about her situation offer to help her out.

12. How long has it been?

13. I know.

14. Yeaaahhhh...

15. What did the hospital say?

16. Has she drank any water since then?

17. She's not your girlfriend, everything's going to be O.K.

18. She just needs to get dicked down real good. You know, screaming her bf's name, legs in the air, and shaking. Oh wait...

19. I'm game.

20. This sounds like a bad case of the shenanigans, contact your local authorities immediatly.