What the hell is up with this ?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by McSoap, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Hey GC, I'm a male, I run, kickbox, lift weights and basically do a lot of other things to stay in shape and progressively get better. But recently i've noticed something. My bunz and quads are getting very big & muscular, a little too much were i seem out of proportion with my torso. I don't bike at all or run on sand so i dont understand how i built so much muscle there. It's seriously becoming a problem where i have to wear jeans with loose waist because my ass is adding like 4 inches to my waist. So my questions for you is, how would i go about flattening my butt down and slim down my waist and thighs of fat and muscle? Any exercises?

2. You figure it out let me know, I have big shoulders though so I end up boxy looking

3. It sounds like you are just predisposed to gaining muscle down there. I love men with a nice ass and strong legs. Maybe its time to up your upper body workouts and dont spend as much time running. Or you could go on a cardio binge and stop weight training your legs for a little.

4. There's nothing really smart you can do to reduce the amount of muscle in your ass and quads.

If you think you're out of proportion then your best bet is to just make the rest bigger to compensate.

5. Wait.............

Male or female? Cause I can't tell if I should ask for pics or not

6. Haha check the first sentence in the OP

7. wow...just wow lol

8. Just workout your other muscles to make them proportionate! Lol women tend to prefer muscle. Even ass muscle on a guy.