Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ryan87, Oct 2, 2008.

1. So a couple days ago me and my roommate bought a dub off some random guy on the street (bad idea yes i know, but we were both very drunk)

We finally decided to bring it out today, and while it looks like weed, it doesn't smell like it at all. It also looks and feels lightly wet. The stems are all bendy and its obvious that it either wasn't dried properly or got really wet accidentally at some point.

I would say the smell is similar to wet grass, maybe pine cones, but almost exactly like plain wet grass. Now we could smoke it and find out for sure, but I also don't want to smoke something completely unknown and die. It's really confusing because it looks exactly, and I mean exactly like a sack of weed, but the smell...we cant get past the smell.

Anyone else have experience with fake/badly dried out weed like this? What did we actually buy?

2. Post a picture...

3. Depending on how much I bought in my drunken state, I would probably just toss it. Never know if that shit is laced man, ain't worth the risk to me.

4. pic please..............

5. well based off all the facts you've given us, I can safely say that this thread is pointless without pictures

6. Well i tried to post pics, but my camera is broken now. dammit.

ill try sometime tonite with another camera

7. if weed gets wet it smells like wet plants. not weed. i found a oz of some super nugs outside my dealers house the night after a huge thunderstorm and multi-keg party. that bud was wet as hell, but still got us higher than balls. just not so good smelling. ps. youre gonna have to dry it out to smoke it.

edit: wet bud will also be real flexible and bendy when you bend it

8. If it smells a bit on the piney side, it might be hydroponically grown. And the reason that it's wet may be that it wasn't cured properly. Try leaving it in open air in a dark space for ~2 or 3 hours.

9. It's most likely pre-mature bud. Meaning the grower picked it too soon and didn't properly dry it. I've smoked pre mature bud once and yes it still did get me high but it also gave me a headache. Im not sure if it was the bud that provoked it or not.

So you can still smoke it but you might want to give it a dry first. Throw it on some foil and put it on a low temp on the stove for around 10 minutes.