What the hell is this

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by carress, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Why do a few of my leaves have brown spots on them,, and these holes, what are they from?

Attached Files:

2. Looks to me like you've got bugs of some sort. Need to take a magnifying glass and go over them really well and try to identify the culprit. Then you can come up with something to treat it with. Got anymore pics of the plant other than a single leaf? TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. An insect of some sort is enjoying your leafs.
    Look closely at the underside of them to see if you can spot the invader.

4. Those are holes in your leaves. They were put there by caterpillars or grasshoppers. You must now hunt and shoot to kill.

Monterey garden spray will take care of that for you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Will post tomorrow, as it is night time now. She's beautiful though, under LST.

6. Where do i purchase it?

7. Ya i see chew holes...so I would use been if you in veg or dr. Enzymes if in flower.

8. Monterey Garden Spray buy from Grow Store, Amazon, Home Depot, Lowe's maybe even Walmart. Get some Monterey BT while you at it for caterpillars.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. If shes outside we been getting hit hard from flea beetles SOBs are chewing holes in everything with a green leaf! They feed during the heat of the day and jump away like a flea when disturbed

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fucking flea beetles have been killing me too.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Michganman; I used some diatomaceous earth slowed them to a crawl then it rained 2in and i need to reapply or turn a blind eye since they are big enough its most aesthetic now...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yepper....she outside alright, but i can't find any damn bugs.shit is frustrating as hell, these plants are beautiful.

Attached Files:

13. have a close look at the medium, what do you think ?

14. Wait!!!! What the hell type of bug is that?

Attached Files:

15. Loo at my pics

16. Look at

17. that's probably something that showed up to eat the bugs you have, looks to me like a predatory fly, I'm no bug expert but when I looked up similar insects on my tomatoes i believe most are helpful, some lay eggs in fallen fruit if remember correctly

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Thank bro..

20. Earwigs do the same damage[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk