Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell is brain fog?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Weeeeds, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Apparently people get some sort of brain fog the day after or the week after they smoke. What is a brain fog? 

2. You know how you feel 4-5 hours after you smoke? Just a little groggy and scatter brained. That's what it means.

3. do you think that's air you're breathing ?

4. #4 Hazy Ghost, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013

Yeah pretty much this.  It's the feeling after you come down.  Usually people who first start smoking weed notice it.

People are talking about brain fog when they are completely sober the next day or the week after lol.

6. A period of time where people have trouble doing critical thinking or solving complex issues or problems. Personally, my "brain fog" only lasts 2 or 3 hours after I stop smoking. I've never had a fog last very long unless I've been smoking ALL DAY. In which case, I feel better after I get some sleep.

7. quit 5 months ago still have brain fog... or something

8. #8 Sexy Jesus, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    I get a little sluggish for the first 30 minutes or so after i start coming down. Just tired and lazy but that's normal I have never heard of it days or weeks after lol.

Maybe it's just idiots that still believe cannabis makes you dumb for the rest of your life.
    :bongin:

9. It's the inability to think clearly, you have trouble with certain simple aspects, you can't think of the right words to use often, overall in general you just sound stupid when talked to at least when talking to an intelligent person. You may not get this as bad as I did only thing to clear it up is a long break how ever my condition was far worsened by some unmentionables leaving me very "spun" and weed only made it worse.

10. whenever i hear brain fog i think of when you get stoned and your mind goes on a tangent or just cant think

11. It's like you took benadryl that morning and all day is a little sluggish

12. #12 solarhitz, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    i'm curious, was this some hard unmentionables or psychedellics? jw if u don't mind.

13. #13 Rochester, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    psychedelics should have clarified sorry ha

interesting, thanks though, i've debated about trying certain psychedellics but they kindof scare me. Think I'll stick with marijuana.

15. if i smoke a lot in a night, the next day ill have what we here call a 'gangover' where you feel a little groggy and maybe even still slightly buzzing. just fuzzy round the edges, you can tell you're not completely sober but you're not high either

16. Everything in moderation

17. you should be fine....  just go into it with a clear head and knowin that you'll jus ride the wave with whatever happens.  don't go in expecting anything.

18. Get some good blotter... pink floyd n beatles bro... nuff said

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

19. I usually get this from excessive intake of Indica or low grade. There's a thread explaining how you can reduce the adversive effects from bud.

20. do you know where that thread can be found? .-.