What the hell is a Slender-man?

Discussion in 'General' started by CrowClaw, Dec 22, 2012.

1. My friend was telling me about something called a Slender-man. He said it was a tall faceless creature that murdered children. What the hell is it? Is it some kind of urban legend? I would love to know more it sounds neat.

2. Some dumb Internet hoax people photoshop pictures of this thing into old pictures. Real spooky :rolleyes:

3. some obscure urban legend that took off when the internet heard about it

4. [quote name='"CrowClaw"']My friend was telling me about something called a Slender-man. He said it was a tall faceless creature that murdered children. What the hell is it? Is it some kind of urban legend? I would love to know more it sounds neat.[/quote]

Its a game, where u run through a forrest and he follows you, its not scary at all, i think its rather stupid

5. i thought it was just a stupid video game

6. when i leave GC ima google it

7. i'm a slender man

8. YouTube channel "Marblehornets"

9. slenderman is real

10. It's a game I think.

11. the main reason why i hate this game
    this guy
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZMBG4Pn3Sg]SLENDER - Part 1 (+Download Link) Reaction Facecam - YouTube[/ame]
    6.7 million fucking views for this bullshit

12. Slender-man, raped my sister

13. Slenderman fucked my bitch.

14. Something awful (the website) ran a contest for scary stories. Marble Hornet i believe was the first to start posting videos of this stalker guy with a mask over his face wearing a suit, distorts time or something, has long slender arms that stretch.

They made like a 70part series of videos over a couple years following this guy who's being followed.

Kinda blew up from there,people started editing photos, stories, this that n the other. Then there was a video game or something.

Just a horror meme.

15. Some information right there mane.

16. Marble Hornets didn't start it, Victor Surge of the Something awful forums did, they just took the idea and filmed a series instead of doing stories/images.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn59FJ4HrmU]Entry #1 - YouTube[/ame]

17. Lmao smh. Fuckin' Slender man.

18. No thats bullshit, but el chupacabra is real for sure.