What the hell is a "fake" stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lieutenant Dan, Feb 21, 2009.

1. i turned on my radio last night, and for some reason a classical station was on, that was the best seshion ever, the music felt/sounded like it was going with me breaking up the weed, loading the bong, then taking a hit.

2. Thats sounds fucking awsome. It was like theme music.

Breaking it up - Slow piano
    Packing stem - dun..din..........dun dun din
    Filling the bong - dindodindodindodindo
    Clearing the smoke - dundaw

Im baked

3. lol srlsy, thats exactly what it was like, it was all slow wehn i was gettin the bong out, started speedin up when i was breaking up the herb, then a huge finale when i took the rip, i let it out and just started cracking up.

4. From what I've experienced those are the kids who actually do smoke. The ones who don't are hardly ever are the ones that'll say something like purple haze or some other really popular strain name

5. lol, I am gonna put on some classical later!. Thanks for the request too :)

6. People can be quite ridiculous for odd reasons.

I've never really understood why there is such an obsession with people labeling others based on very few variables.

The choice to smoke weed and like a certain band certainly shouldn't define the person you are trying to be.

But, sure, I've seen people who do certain things to try and "seem cool".
    I knew a girl that talked about smoking weed like it was a achievement.
    - "I smoked the biggest nug last night, you wouldn't believe it".
    - "Did you see my new hemp necklace, it's totally hippie!"
    - "Hey check out my new hippies tie-dye shirt."
    - "We're going to this hippie drum circle, wanna come?"

It got annoying fast and needless to say that, in conjunction with her other numerous characteristic flaws, wore me out fast so we didn't hang out with her for too long. BTW, those are all exact quotes from this girl and she said it every time we hung out with her.

7. i've never seen one of these "fake stoners". i would love to smoke them up until they get an anxiety attack :devious:

8. I like to get those fake stoners high and then get them to go do something really stupid and then have everyone split before they realize and then watch them freakout.

I'm such an ass

9. QFT, This guy knows his shit.:cool:

But, you do get stoners who tend to act like total douchebags :rolleyes:

10. Thanks for all the positive feedback my fellow blades, lol, I was high as shit when I wrote all that, and looking back I think to myself, "I am smarter high".

Anyways, I know this is off topic, but its worth the refference.

I had a couple bowls, and a couple bong hits this morning of, the baby of a blueberry and northern lights plant.

It had the fruity taste of Blueberry (I never had blueberry before, I almost skeeted), and the mellow high from NL. I was baked before the bowl was done. I am so glad I have a new guy, my old one was just getting dirt, the shit that taste like its resinated fresh.

11. Yea I don't like zeppelin either. :)

12. My friend does this. It's so annoying. He TRIES to act like the stereotypical stoner while he is high. :rolleyes:

13. screw em for not being open to music. Music doesn't define a person.

Led zeppelin FTW

14. Gerry Rafferty Baker Street FTW when high!

Or Puscifer - Mama Sed