Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell happened???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Naii, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Hello GC, I have been an avid stalker for a few years now, and an avid toker for about seven years. Always watching from the background, but never joined the forums.

I have a big question, which is actually the reason I joined up here. So, I'm in malaga, the most beautiful place I've been to in all my few years, and have been pumped for months over finding the world's best grass, and tokin' on Costa del Sol. I even read: http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...n-chill-marijuana-how-obtain-while-spain.html and thought to myself "Man, Viva fucking España! This shit is practically legal!"

So after 12 days in Israel of no buds, the second I had my chance to start my quest, you bet your sweet ass, I did. I went to Sensimilla St. yesterday, got an A'Maze'd pipe, the place reeked of hash like Snoop Dogg's mouth, and even they wouldn't so much as smoke a customer up! Nobody sells on the beach, unless you like to see people disappear forever at 10 Euro a time, the skate park is even worse, and people who wear the shirts with the good 'ole pakalolo on it, steer clear from ANY help.

My big question is: What the hell happened? I feel like Kenny from South Park's movie, so close to heaven then *poof* access denied. Even in America, you can solicit for some good bud on the street no problem, but go to a hotspot for premium shit, and everybody tells me that I'm S.O.L.

This old head who came from the back room at Sinsemilla St. ended up giving me a 3-4 hit nug of some nice Spanish hash (from Sensi St, as they are neighbors so HE is ok to get shit), and said I have to know someone personally. But when you try to get to know someone personally, become friends, then ask about spreading a little love, then they don't want to be friends anymore!

I ask again, what the hell happened? Did La Guardia Civil scare us susceptible potheads into being afraid of even helping someone who is clearly American to a guy? Even if that guy is a dick? It's a risky game out here, and everybody always says 'six months ago...'

Well, FUCK six months ago. The beach is still here, the Mediterranean is still cold as always, and weed is still around. Why are people so uptight here? This goes against EVERYTHING else the Spaniards say, do, and act, for they are nice and loving people. I have been disappointed, let down, much akin to the kid who wanted the wieney whistle for Christmas, but got underwear instead.

Maybe things changed, maybe not, but the fact of the matter is that I'm not very happy, and want to understand.

So, who knows what happened?

P.S. It is a pleasure to finally get an account on this fine forum :)

2. My only advice to you is keep trying

I think you will find a connection eventually

3. ^^ like he said. Maybe you can try to pick up some spanish hotties. They can hook you up and give you head. 2 birds 1 stone. At least thats what I would try

4. Just keep trying man, everybody in spain had to get their weed somehow lol.