Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell happened to me last night?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swizzle95, Jan 16, 2012.

1. What the hell happened? Ive smoked like 3 times. Last night was my third. The first time me and my friend smoked two huge bowls of OG kush out of my steamroller. The second time I had like a mids/heads mix and like half a blunt. Both these times I thought I was high. I felt really mellow and uplifted. Lights looked kind of funny. And last night I had my two friends over. One has smoked like 15 times and one has never before. We packed one bowl of juicy fruit. The newbie took like 3 hits, I took like 5, and my other friend took like 7 or 8. 2 of mine were pretty good. So I felt happy but 10 minutes later.... shit happened. The whole world started spinning and I couldn't focus on what people were saying. I was trying to put my shit away and I couldn't figure out how to do it. My friends were like freaked oout. And then in about 10 minutes I started to feel like I was dying. I got so freaked out and I layer in my bed and started crying. I almost called my dad. Then I just started laughing my ass off and everything was hilarious and I wasn't listening to anything. Me and my friend couldn't stop laughing. And then it hit my friend and he started freaking. My other friend was just mellow the whole time. And then like 30 minutes later the cycle repeated but not as intense. So what the hell happened? :confused:

2. You gotta' have a chill vibe goin' man.. I'd say you couldn't handle that much bud in 1 session.

3. Same sort of thing happened to me after I smoked a LOT, except I didn't feel like I was dying, I just felt like, uckfay this I'm going to bed. Obviously couldn't sleep due to dizziness. :(

4. Never understood these stories... Allergic or some shit? Only once did I have uncontrollable laughter but me and my friend are practically comedians... Like I got the saying side splitting one night over my friends... But yea it sounds like you mistook weed for angel dust?

5. you got high.

6. Just inexperienced, hopefully you enjoyed it as you may never be that high again.

7. [quote name='"swizzle95"']What the hell happened? Ive smoked like 3 times. Last night was my third. The first time me and my friend smoked two huge bowls of OG kush out of my steamroller. The second time I had like a mids/heads mix and like half a blunt. Both these times I thought I was high. I felt really mellow and uplifted. Lights looked kind of funny. And last night I had my two friends over. One has smoked like 15 times and one has never before. We packed one bowl of juicy fruit. The newbie took like 3 hits, I took like 5, and my other friend took like 7 or 8. 2 of mine were pretty good. So I felt happy but 10 minutes later.... shit happened. The whole world started spinning and I couldn't focus on what people were saying. I was trying to put my shit away and I couldn't figure out how to do it. My friends were like freaked oout. And then in about 10 minutes I started to feel like I was dying. I got so freaked out and I layer in my bed and started crying. I almost called my dad. Then I just started laughing my ass off and everything was hilarious and I wasn't listening to anything. Me and my friend couldn't stop laughing. And then it hit my friend and he started freaking. My other friend was just mellow the whole time. And then like 30 minutes later the cycle repeated but not as intense. So what the hell happened? :confused:[/quote]

16 year olds are allowed on this site

8. You just got to baked. Slow it down next time, and after two or three hits wait a little bit and see how you feel. After a couple times of smoking, you're gunna wanna get that high again.

9. Where did he state his age?

10. you smoked too much.

11. [quote name='"420 High Times"']

Where did he state his age?[/quote]

He didn't...but when I was 16 and 17 I know two people who got too high and freaked out. One called their mom or dad or both (dads a cop). The other was like 14 or 15 (I was 16) and he begged his friends to call 911. They did. Lawlzzzzzz. Anyways...this stuff generally happens to underage kids.

12. It sounds to me like it was your first time getting high.

13. ill never get that 30 seconds of my life back...

14. "My other friend was just mellow the whole time." I'd chill with this kid.

15. Same shit I do...I'm just like damn I need to go home and sleep

16. Okay, perspective time!
    Let's say you were gonna live about 70 more years, just for a timeframe.
    There are 365.25 days in a year, meaning there is 25,567.5 days.
    There's 24 hour in a day! 613,620 hours.
    There is 60 minutes in an hour, making 36,817,200 minutes left.
    60 seconds in a minute! There is 2,209,032,000 seconds in 70 years.
    30 seconds seems insignificant, huh?
    ;):wave::hello::p