What the hell happened to Graffix?!?!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by itis420, Dec 18, 2010.

1. this seemed so out of date its like a zong or a chong vs a roor. :p

2. It's 2013 now and they made a website for 25 year anniversary but for some fucking reason all their bongs don't look like they are for sale!

3. Graffix is working on coming back right now. Like LeeHarveyOswald said, they made a 25 year anniversary appearance by creating the website; however, they only show acrylic bongs on there. I've purchased both, a 2ft acrylic and a 12" ceramic bubble, from a website called www.headshopstop.com, but now that website stopped selling ceramics. I contacted the Graffix Sales Team questioning about the business and they said that glass, ceramic, glass on ceramic, and acrylic on ceramic bongs are going to be back into production. The Graffix Team is trying to get their shit together again and start selling stuff, they just need some time to get started I guess. I can't wait for some more glass on ceramics bongs, their my favorite.    

4. Lot of vintage graffix hate here.

I got this at my local head shop in 2004.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. My lhs still carries Graffix, pretty wicked, I have a couple stickers from the 90's lol

It's just a plant

• Like Like x 1
  6. I love the old school bongs I still have 12 of them never used I been looking for more to add to my collection. There definitely a collector's item

7. I'm collecting Graffix bases. Also would like to find a G. Graphics base or two. If anyone has any leads or info on the two companies please post here or email me at DiabolicalJoker@gmail.com.
    My collection so far(some not Graffix):

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh man, you are talking my language now.

Those were THE shit back in the day. Especially in the Chicagoland area.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I also have used Graffix bongs for many years. Last year I decided to buy another one and trust me you don't want to buy anything from them. Less than 1 year later both finger grip curved bongs are rendered useless because of cracking in the acrylic material. I contacted them to inform them they may have a manufacturing issue with them and they offered me the same 25% discount that any new customer could have gotten. I am now searching for another reputable manufacturer and any input would be greatly appreciated.