Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell happend?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by agd, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Alright, so i'm a fairly new smoker and i have smoked about maybe 5+ Good times. I have only smoked out of a bong and only once a joint. Ok so back to last night. So my brother had gotten some of what the seller called the "best shit in our city" and so like usually i go and we take bong hits and play some CoDmw2 or GTA IV. We had only smoked 1 fat bowl and a roach out of a bong. at first everything started great feeling good everything felt good i was chewing 4 pieces of Trident layer gum. So, i dunno maybe 1 hour later i started have diffrent feelings. I wasnt chewing my gum but it was in my mouth, my legs where twitching my arms wouldnt move i was burning everywhere i could hear my heartbeat out of nowhere my head was to the side all i could hear is my heartbeat. 5 minutes later my brother says get up where going upstairs, i told him 15 more minutes i dont think i was ready to get up but then he made me get up and i went outside waiting for him on the elevator but then....... i felt this urge i was going to throw up i told him and i went into the bathroom and i threwup into the toilet 1 big time and 2 little times. and i felt like shit i never done anything like it before and i thought it would never happen. So, im stuck with this ashamed feeling on myself and we head upstairs. But i go upstairs and theres pizza that just got here so i ate some pizza right after throwing up then i layed down at stared at the tv for hours. And then just now i wake up and could not think that i wrote this.

So? What the hell happend?

2. You got blazed.

3. Dude! It was laced, I'm surprised you didn't die!!

But seriously, you just got really stoned and you aren't used to being really stoned. Prolly next time you smoke you'll be fine.

4. ^ +1

Don't be ashamed, man. It happens to everyone at some point in time.
    Happens to me quite regularly for some reason. Weak stomach, I guess.

I just make sure I smoke on a FULL stomach, and drink lots of liquids.

5. Oh yeah i always eat something before i smoke and i just take a drink with me when i smoke

6. don't worry dude, the same exact thing happened to me a lot of times... u just got green'd out

7. Yup. You got really high... really really high... mmkay.

8. I love how we are all saying the same thing "you got blazed" "you got ripped" just different terms.

Anyways you got fried out...fryer..

9. u got toasted lol

10. You got baked to bits son! But seriously, this happened to me a few times when i first started, and i havnt greened out or anything in over 2 years. Ive been smoking for roughly 2 and a half years.

11. Dude you were ripped!

12. Dude you were flyin' high

13. when i am high i have revelations. one of them being if you smoke weed that is at a far higher level than you are as a smoker, you will most likely end up with an overboard bad high

14. If you accidentally swallow smoke it can make you throw up. Shit fucks up your stomach.
    But it sounds like you just got fucking roasted.

15. Damn son, you got torched.

16. ooh so i take it i was high :p

17. Wow, all of my friends told me i'm fuckd up cuz that shit happend to me. Thx, you guys made my day :)

18. I've seen my one dude (his nickname is iron lung) and this fool always takes the BIGGEST rips out of bongs, bowls, blunts, waterfall bongs, onehitters, etc. I've seen him stoned to the bone taking monstrous hits, throw up, then pass it lol. I remember way back when I was young, some dude offered to lace a blunt for us, and that fucked me way up. The price was ridiculous, and it was so funky we sold the roach to some goths for 20 bucks.My dude was puking all night, and had also barfed after hit 1. These arent the same guys, either. Some people puke when they hit too hard/smoke too much, it happens, you're not alone bro.

19. Clearly you smoked some dank ass weed and got more stoned then you ever have before!

20. I'll Have what he's having.