Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell am I doing with my life...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by niceguy778, Nov 3, 2009.

1. So I'm having one of those phases in every stoners life where you start to wonder, what exactly am I doing with myself? I've been thinking for a while now, and I don't want to be ruining my life and basically I just need some reassurance from those seasoned tokers out there. If you know what I'm talking about it would be nice to shed some light on how I could calm the fuck down again and enjoy my life.

2. Well what are you doing? Work? School? Both? Niether?

3. If your in school just blaze but make the grades, Don't let it ruin your life and it wont. Personally going to school blazed makes me focus so much more. If you have a job that doesn't drug test, and your paying the bills putting food on the table who cares if you wanna smoke weed.

4. Ah, the pothead conundrum: What would I be doing if I weren't smoking pot? I like to point out that I got straight A's in school while smoking everyday, but I could've done so much more in terms of extracurricular activities. I could've easily made Editor-in-Chief of my school newspaper had I not been home everyday baking myself into oblivion.

5. yea but the whole time u were there ud be thinking dam i could be blazing right now and u wouldnt want to do it.

6. Dude. You don't think everyone goes through this exact same thing?

It's a part of growing up. Not knowing what the fuck you're doing. That's life, thats growing up. Are you going to school or working? If you're doing either of the two, I'd consider you a productive stoner. I get up, smoke a bowl, and head to class everyday. I'm not the perfect student. But I'm making progress, I didn't know what I wanted to major in, but I'm starting to really feel psychology.

Anyway. I hope you figure things out.

7. do you you want to do, not for the money, or publicity or fame or whatever. Just what makes you happy

I for one love nature, the woods, mountains, etc

When i move out around June, im not going to college like most of my fellow classmates, im not getting a job to make money, quite simply put im going to the mountains to live off the land

say what you want but it is what i want to do, and where i want to be. I will attempt to traverse the rockies from Colorado to Canada through a system of linking national parks and grasslands. Isolated from man

I am acquiring the necessary gear as we speak. The future has never looked sweeter, i will be out there. All the fucking way out there with no bullshit, no phones, computers, ipods, tv's, cars, MONEY

Just me, tons and tons of notes for writing, sketching etc, the equipment on my back and the harsh, unforgiving, beautiful natural world

8. Good luck SuperTramp!;) Kidding man, good luck on your endeavor. I hope you find what your looking for.

9. dude, can i come?, ill bring the women

10. who's going to bring the weed? :D

11. yo. this happens to me alot too when i smoke reggs/mids. . even when i smoke some dank. the weather affects everything. smoke outside on a sunny day and you will have different thoughts

12. I giggle at the irony. But really man, i am very jealous of you. Aldo Leopold would be proud of you.

13. I don't know man,I smoke bud a lot and lately putting a barrel in my mouth does'nt seem so bad,you think it's the weed?

I doubt it.

14. You will get through it, remember life isn't suppose to be easy, its hard, and long, and you just have to learn how to master your life. :)

15. Dude +rep on this, I see you are passionate in what you love and I wish the best of luck and success. :D:smoking:

VeiledReality.:confused: :eek::mad:.

16. I know how ya feel man. Just gotta man up and do what you gotta do.

I might fail my math class this semester and severely piss off my Dad in the process. He is paying for my tuition though so he has a right to be. It's not that the class is hard, it's not. At all. But I kept putting off my homework and then eventually forgetting to do it. So I have quite a few homework assignments that I have 0's on.

So I decided that I wouldn't be buying weed anymore until I get this shit worked out since most of the time I put my homework off I was blazed. Which I was all the time so you can see how that would start to be a problem. I'll still be smoking every once in awhile if a friend offers and I don't have any homework that needs to be done.

Maybe you should go for a break also if it's giving you that feeling. It's refreshing sometimes plus you get the added bonus of a lower tolerance when you do start again.

Good luck no matter what you do though dude.

17. I know exactally what you're talking about bro. I'm still kinda in this thought too... Senior in high school, no idea what i want to do... (well i've got a general idea but general ideas wont get me anywhere...) Anyway bro almost everyone goes through this.. don't worry, you'll figure it out.

And if you think that smoking pot is the problem, stop for a little.. if your sure you can't do both. When I first started smoking, my grades dropped tremendously, and honestly i just didnt care about anything... But i realized that i had to pull my life together, because its MY life... I'm going to be living it, and i just have to make it the best i can.

Hope i helped, good luck bro!:D

18. Weed will not affect your life unless you let it. You can blame the weed all you want, but ultimately it is your decision to let weed negatively affect you. I don't think it is the weed that is making you ask these questions, it is just a fact of life. The majority of people graduate high school and have no idea what the hell they want to do with their lives. Even if they do, wait two or three years, and I'll bet they have changed their minds.

What is the answer? You just have to find yourself. Figure out what you love in life. Music? Literature? Computers? The outdoors? Find what you love and see if you can make a living doing it. And don't feel like you have to choose right now and can never go back. You can always switch majors in college or get another job. Just find out what makes you happy, and follow that path.

19. yur planning what i always wanted to do, i dont believe in the system, i dont trust it, n i dont like it, humans numb their senses everyday , but we know better, the system feels wrong to me

you got ther balls that i dont have
    guud luck, yu will succeed

20. i have random not often times where im like wow i dont think i should smoke and im disapointed but 2 seconds later im like ahhhhh fuck that i love weed haha