What the heck is a RooR?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gamefreak701, Feb 23, 2006.

1. I've searched and can't find out exactly what this RooR bong is.

I know what it looks like and everything..but that makes it special?

Thanks!

2. Its a giant german dildo, that people carve out to use as bongs.

[​IMG]

Joking, its a brand of german bong, that are very well made and specially designed to hit well, theres nothing extravagantly special about em other than they hit well and have a little too much hype.

3. Like everything else it's a name brand.

4. Ohhhh, ok. lol

I feel so stupid now :(

thanks!!

5. Not to be an ass or anything, but what is up with all the new smokers on here. I mean sure it's a place to learn and all, but when you type in RooR in the search, all that comes up is bongs with "ROOR" on them... You said you searched for it and obviously you did not.

6. The image in my reply was #1 hit for "RooR" google image search :rolleyes:

7. I find it funny that you can say it's obvious I didn't search. Because I did.

I knew it was a bong saying RooR on it but from all the hype people give it I assumed it would do something special.

8. I searched GS. I thought this was a place to ask questions. If nothing could be asked twice no forum would live.

9. yeah, what's a "diffuser" and the other stuff?

10. It's a name brand bong, but it also can come with many features, like ash catchers, diffusors (its a closed off glass stem with a bunch of pin point holes in it so it seperates the smoke in the water), and a bunch of other things. Go to everybodydoesit.com to see RooR options, it's ok to advertise that site because the City doesn't sell RooR

11. haha, Roors are the most over-rated bong there is. lol

12. lol...you cant advertise other online head shops man. period.

13. Hehe I just said a little because I know Debauch is having buttseks with his roor collection ;) :D

14. The ipod of bongs

15. ipods suck tho...have you heard all the complaints about battery life and what not. after abut a year or two they start sucking.

16. Yes, yes you can. If the City does NOT have the line of bongs or pieces someone wants, whats to stop them from going to anohter site? I mean for christ sakes, go to walmart, if they dont have the item you want they will either order it or they will tell you a store that has it. Whether it be friend or foe.

17. ok...admins have said what i said in the past...but ok, whatever you say. ;)

aslo, Aimed, thats what PMs are for.

18. Its been fixed scince the ones with color screens, but they still suck. I have a creative sleek, much better besides a minor bug where sometimes it freezes.

19. NO!!! Advertising is NOT allowed at the City. Use PM's to help others out but LINKS to other shops don't float at the City.