What the heck are those?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by gybe, Sep 20, 2007.

1. aww damn thats all you could come back with is your speak four languages ?

I speak 3 so damn your still an idiot that can only afford a cheap ass Camera/Phone/mp3 player in one because buying seperate would be a second mortgage on your cardboard box.

Eat it retard

mange la mard

abrechnen dummkopf

:D

2. I love this Grasscity mmmmmmmmmmm good like soup :p

AndrewBUD

3. What is a Gybe anyway another word for grabs on your pubic ?

HAHA

Andrew

4. <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1872648" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>AndrewBud</TD><TD class=alt2>aww damn thats all you could come back with is your speak four languages ?

I speak 3 so damn your still an idiot that can only afford a cheap ass Camera/Phone/mp3 player in one because buying seperate would be a second mortgage on your cardboard box.

Eat it retard

mange la mard

abrechnen dummkopf</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1872622" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>gybe</TD><TD class=alt2>You should really get yourself a pair of glasses...

Go and play in that shitty Canadian snow stupid American imbecile. I cannot tell the difference between male and female plant, but I speak your language fluently and other four major languages of the world. Can you speak in Slavic language? Well, you can try... At least I speak your language, idiot.

Case dismissed... I'm really not in the mood to argue with this mere piece of atoms with half of a brain cell</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Come on guys, just kiss and make up...please. You're giving this site a bad image that I don't want to be a part of. Who cares about what's better? Really its not relevant, nor does anyone care.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Please check you dicks at the door before, entering this site. <o:p></o:p>
    This site is intended for helping others with issues beyond their understanding/experience. And by talking like kids, you guys are only proving what you guys really are. <o:p></o:p>
    I'm not here to judge, so check the dicks like I said earlier and writing something helpful and not so negative.<o:p></o:p>
    Andrew man you're giving us Canadians a bad name, quit the shit.<o:p></o:p>
    Peace out.....Also, Andrew I like that close up's of that plant you took. Get some more pics like that from your fancy phone.<o:p></o:p>

5. Gybe thats awesome that you are above all the bullshit:hello: it really does take a bigger person to walk away from an argument and i mean that. And as for you andrew i am so tired of you. if you think having material goods and insulting people over the internet make you a better person than everyone on this website than your head is so far up your ass you can probably taste your lunch:mad:

P.S. you think your so tuff insulting people over the internet... well let me tell you if i ever met you in person i would go Bruce Lee on your ass so bad you wouldnt ever be able to type on your computer again:mad::mad:

And to everyone else on G.C. i truely am sorry about my words but i cant sit back and let andrew insult the great people on this website anymore

6. once again im very sorry abuot venting my anger the way i did:eek: im on a tolerance break and without my medicine the bipolar in me comes out

P.S. yes i am actually bipolar