What the government doesnt want you to know about coke.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by eternal blitz, Jun 11, 2009.

1. I found this interesting read online today. Ive never done coke but it just shows that the War on Drugs is ridden with myths and histeria.

The US government forced the World Health Organization into withholding the results from their studies on cocaine because they showed that there was less overall health risk with cocaine than alcohol and tobacco. Again, I cannot attest to this but it seems legit to me. I havent done cocaine though, Im more of a psychedelic guy haha.

Transform Drug Policy Foundation: Media Blog: The WHO cocaine report the US didn't want you to see

Actual Leaked WHO report- http://www.tdpf.org.uk/WHO-UNICRI cocaine study.pdf

2. Very interesting...but not surprising. I'm a psychedelic kind of guy too and am not looking for good physical feelings, but good mental ones.

3. i personally thought that before i ever even heard of this article

4. I believe it. Hell, in the early 80s, when cocaine first became popular, some doctor said it was less addictive than potato chips. Not quite right, but I accept that in moderation cocaine really isn't terribly detrimental.

5. it's when you rock it up when its bad

6. if you seen this show on like history or some other channel.. its about the government payed this black guy.. whos a natourious dearler in the south to sell the ppl there cocaine. because cocaine where they were has vanished and only METH is there.. so everybody are methheads. and the government supplied this guy will so much coke to get ppl on coke cuz its much safer then meth.. it says its all true.. it was pretty interesting

7. I've believed this for a while

8. If you've seen videos of how its made, this doesn't make sense.

your putting gasoline and all kinds of other chemicals up your nose...

buttt, I dont see a problem with distant use

9. If the chef has any clue what they're doing, then no you're not

10. this guys an expert, thread closed :smoking:

11. It doesn't take an expert to realize using improper extractions for cocaine is going to result in...improper cocaine. :eek:

12. lets find videos on how its made..

13. you sir, are absolutely retarded :wave:

14. How about showing that proper extraction methods contain gasoline or kerosene? You must really be against inorganic food, the thought of pesticides must make you sick.

15. i probably won't try any drug harder than weed(i am considering shrooms but they don't really count) but i really grow to hate the u.s. government more and more each day. fucking hypocrites of the highest order.

16. I believe this 100%. I personally think that, with cocaine use, its not the drug that hurts the user, its the user that hurts the user.

17. Every strong stimulant will negatively effect your health with prolonged use. They will especially damage your heart and circulation with higher doses.

18. Everything hurts the body with prolonged use, except maybe, air and water.

19. Actually, oxygen technically "rusts" your body as you breathe. So, count that in, too.

Excessive cocaine use is like Russian Roulette though. You never know when it could cause a deadly arrhythmia. Most opiate deaths are from accidental overdoses, while many cocaine deaths are simply from active doses.

20. if coca became legal I would gladly chew on the leaves for the caffeine like effects of it. the only problems with cocaine are its legal status and method of production.

back in the day I think natives chewed on the leaves for energy.

I can see that as a better alternative to sugary sodas and energy drinks that are made of who-knows-what (I still love em though)

EDIT: also I'm more of an opiate guy, but I rarely get the chance to enjoy the "vice"
    so psychedelics are my main thang