Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what the fuk IS this!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 100mil, Sep 20, 2011.

1. found brown shit in my weed.

any clues? Me and my friend took a hit of it in the vape and it tastes like fucking hot garbage

tastes exactly like a toilet

[​IMG]

2. Looks like mold dude. Oh and if your curious what something is...don't smoke it :laughing:

3. its kinda hard to tell from that pic but it could well be anything to get the weight up on your green.

does it burn when you put a flame on it?

4. yeah it burns ^

lol yeah it was surely one of the sketchiest smokes I've ever had

5. On my screen it doesn't even look like weed.

6. I'm kind of skeptical of what the fuck this thing is. :confused:

7. It could be some sort of legal high, i would throw it away just in case

8. that's nastyyyyyy

9. To me, that definitely looks like weed... just with some other "Crap" thrown in.

10. Looks like mold and/or just gone bad. If it tastes like hell I'd get rid of it just on principle

11. it looks like somone burned the buds on accident lol. i smoke my fair share of swag but this is just strange. Im not calling your weed swag, just saying i smoke swag and i havnt even seen shit like this really. the weed looks good in color, but damn thats wierd.

12. Im skeptical if thats even weed, looks kinda flaky to me.

13. #16 rorygilmoreirl, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    Dude I know what that is:

Like someone else in here said that's the legal high shit. The "weed" you got is just some random herbal substrate laced with JWH-018. Similar to k2.

I can tell because of the way the bud appears to be broken up(you probably got it broken up too huh?, no nugs). and I'm guessing it smells nothing like weed and is extremely moist/light. If so, throw away!!!!

Edit(Background Story)
    I smoked it before when I was kid suspecting that it wasn't regular weed. The one I bought was made from an individual instead of a company so the proportion of the JWH-018 to the herbal substrate was way off.

I felt my shoulder muscles spazzing out and my friend passed out 5 minutes after hitting it. I tried waking him up by slapping him and beating the shit out him/screaming in his ear only to no avail. His roommates came out and said to call the ambulance so I dipped and ran away. His sister calls me an hour later and rips me out on the phone. I thought I killed him so I stopped picking up the phone thereafter and waited for the cops to come arrest me for murder. I knew they were coming...

Turns out he woke up after 4 hours of a coma(they didn't end up calling the cops/ambulance for whatever retarded reason), but pretty much he was unresponsive the entire time.

Moral of the story:don't smoke something if you don't know what it is.

14. yes i got it broken up. My friend and I got it free so we were skeptical if this thing was even weed, it looks very light/fake and dry

:eek:

15. Somebody shit in your weed!

16. Yeah I doesn't look like weed on my screen either.

17. Herbal incense 100 percent.