What THE fuck?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokerBear, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Didn't you promise him not to be mad? Haha just hope that you won't see him again.

2. does that make me homo?:confused:

3. You shoulda took the free blow job, your not gay if you think about girls with something warm and wet around your shit, just dont look down...................;)

4. #25 Flemian, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010

Am I the only one??? I would of stayed right where I was and waited for that fuckin train to come threw and destroy this guy. Would of been an Epic story for Eyewitness news.

"Yeah, I was just walking down the street.... He asked me for drugs (Dont say weed, Its got a bad enough name) and then he wanted to perform lude provacative acts on me... He needed help... Crazy..."

5. he ruv you rong time

6. im stoned and LOLd then had to read it again. nonetheless creepy.

7. lol what the fuck.

8. Saw this dude again yesterday night. He started following me so i turned around and said " Why the fuck are you following me braaaaaah? "

He said " I want some weed , you got no weed? "

So clearly something is wrong with dude. I told him Quit fucking following me or your gonna get fucked up .

He then walked away in shame.

LOL

9. Some asians just like to fux wit u

10. its not gay to get ur dick sucked by a guy... ur the gay one for sucking my cock!

11. You should have let him do it, ya know just to see > Fuck you only live once, it wasn't like you were doing the sucking.

12. I don't get why you would beat him up. Maybe be repulsed. But I don't think I would even gat mad at him. I would just be like "Wtf?!?!" and continue with my day.

13. I bet he was really good at suckin dick too, you missed out.

14. This is really no biggie. It happens to me all the time. At least once a week.

15. #36 SirenWasHere, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    And unless the guy put his hands on him, there was no need for violence.

16. How is me getting my dick sucked by another guy in no way gay? I hope you guys are fucking joking.

17. [​IMG]

18. Some one call me?

19. It's really funny to me how you always have something to say about another race.

Oh and yeah, clearly the guy was out of his mind and probably needed some type of mental help. But let's watch him be "destroyed" by a fucking train.

Yeah, let's. :rolleyes: