What the fuck?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Feb 5, 2002.

1. And, it's not a question of balls, It's a question of mental capacity. I get myself into too much shit as it is, and I really don't need to get booted from school, again.

p.s. what the hell is a hype?

2. she did what was right for the situation...she let the little bitch know she knew he was up to his shit and made somewhat of a scene...anything else(i.e. violence) will just put her thru more shit....dont worry girlie it'll work out for the better, it always does...even if you didnt start rumors, people are gonna start talkin if that bitch keeps on selling paper towels... so leave it to some big ass juvenile delinquent with nothing to lose to get ripped off by him then beat the shit out of him... ahhhh karma.... gotta love it

3. That's one thing I learned from my parents, how to make a scene. *lol*

aahhh karma is right, a nice bag of chronic rolled my way. Thank you karma.:)

4. i agree man sometimes you don't need to resort to violence or "hyped" reactions... man it's not worth it, because all you would be doing is starting shit, even though he instigated it.

karma got my girl back though man and 420girlie i am glad you got some herb! (((hugs))) to you
    i had a horrible day but i stuck it out without being a punk bitch to the people who made it a hard day, but i'm home smokin a phat j and that's karma enough for me!

sometimes you just have to let the nasties slip away without any trouble to keep yourself above water... it may be "wussy" to you man but believe me it all comes full circle and they'll get theirs someday!!
    xo!

5. Today we came up on some more weed. yeah! a toke to karma.

6. Yea,
    friday i called this guy i usually dont deal with cause he is real shaddy, mean, and generally and fucking cock. Any way i was despert so we call him say we want a half he says fifty and to meet him at the dairy queen. We show up and we give him the money he throws a sack to us and takes off. The second i look at it i knew it wasnt a half but a eighth! Anyway its all good we talked to a friend of ours and he is off to his house to see if his car has nice rims ;)

7. lol @ homegirl punching a locker...damns ruff n tuff and shit.

8. Why did you bring back a 5 year old thread? :confused:

9. wow, a few of the old timers were still posting when I first got here, but the city sure has lost a great many over the years.

10. HAHAHAH thats some funny as shit right there dawwg