1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

what the fuck

Discussion in 'General' started by mentalwealth, Nov 28, 2003.

1. Damn, has anyone here ever lost control and literally got knocked off his or hers ass’s? Man I fucking fainted for like 2 seconds in mid air and fucking slammed my knees onto the ground and my upper body smacked right into the car including my face, out of nowhere, so I just got up and walked quickly to my house, looking like a retard hahaha
  2. you /need to know/ what happend.

because if such thing happen let's say while drivin, well it an't good.
  3. what do you mean you fainted in mid-air??
  4. I faint all the time when it is really hot and when I see heaps of my own blood. If I get a Blood test i faint without fail.

it sux I knock my head about on gutters and side of tables.

I got a cat scan or what ever and they found nothing they say I just have really high sugar levels or somthing and my blood is really thin so when I get ??dehydrated?? I faint.
  5. I blacked out one time at my friends house and hit my head against the cement wall. The next day I went to the doctor and had a complete work-up, the doctor said that my blood sugar was prolly low and thats why I passed out. I was extremly high at the time but I didn't tell the doctor that. When I passed out was like 5 years ago and it has not happened since. You should go get checked out by a doctor, it could be your heart, or something like diabetes. Just go to be sure you are all right.

Grasscity Deals Near You