What the fuck, World?

Discussion in 'General' started by PhoenixPharmer, Mar 23, 2008.

1. I just noticed that at the drive-thru ATM....

It has a sign.... This sign reads,
    "This ATM is equipped with audio for the visually impared"

and under this sign, is a braile plate...I can only assuming, inscribed on it is the same.

Now my question, World....

Is, if you CANT see the words on theATM and need an AUDIO version or BRAILE....

Tell me.... Why in the living FUCK are you driving?

Jeeeeesus.

Theeeeres your sign.

2. haha its for all those blind scooter drivers flyin around the streets man?

3. lol, ive wondered this same shit myself

4. YOU...............JUST.................BLEW...............MY.............MIND

+rep!!!!

5. Passengers?

6. Why wouldnt the DRIVER just be like,

"Yo, it says enter your pin...."

The passenger isnt gonna get OUT and walk AROUND to the ATM,
    Read the braile, then walk BACK to the passenger seat....

7. Blind people take public transportation and go to work everyday... they might need to get some munchies on the way, and have no cash. :bongin:

8. welcome to the day and age of uhh..well.. shit that just dont make sense!:hello::hello:

9. But someone who uses public transportation (I.e. a bus)

Would NOT be at the DRIVE THRU atm...

They'd go to the WALK UP one.... Right?

10. Hooray! +rep for the logical thought.

Blind and deaf people use bank machines too and do ride in vehicles as passengers.

:hello:

11. Im almost tempted to walk there right now and take a picture.
    Just to show the retardation.

12. Haha, on shit I didn't even see you said drive thru.... That's pretty bad because it's bold too lol

Yeah, that boggles the mind :confused:

13. Here's something even stranger.... I park in my school's parking garage every day. The other day after class I took the elevator because my car was on the 5th floor (usually take the stairs). When the elevator door opened for me to walk in, there was a man walking out. I didn't immediately realize he was blind until he bumped into me and started pressing his fingers onto the braille to see what floor he was on. He then got back in the elevator and started feeling the braille on the buttons to figure out which one was which... I finally helped him out and said "What floor do you need to go to?" and he said "I think my car is on 2 but I'm not sure." That's when it hit me... why is a blind man trying to find his car in a parking garage? I could understand if he was with someone, but he was all alone. Was he just going to hop in a car and drive away???

14. so long story short, long akward stoner silence..?:D

15. Rationalism and political correctness will get you far...

in a rational and politically correct world. Too bad we're not in one. :p

16. Basically. :eek:

I didn't really know what to say. I wish I had the balls to say "So you're telling me you drive, or what man?" He just got off on the second floor and wandered away. When I started my car and passed the second floor, he was still walking around.

I seriously would have thought he was a crazy homeless person or on crack or something, but he was dressed in nice clothes and was well groomed. He was definitely blind though.

17. i've always wandered this too, haha like how the hell would a blind person find the bank in the first place, n then find the atm, and then know to put his hand where the brail is too

i guess its for people who are legally blind but can still see (vision of 40% or less)

18. the seeing eye dog,,,,enters the pin #,,,,

dont you people know any blind fellows...?????

..http://[​IMG]