Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the fuck just happened...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Was smoking in a friends room with a ghetto ass plastic crack lighter with a pretty big flame, and we had just sprayed axe in the room, but I didn't spray any on me. I light the lighter, and a flame travels from my hand, up my arm, down my chest and I have second degree burns on my nipple...

2. LOL I'm just gonna consider this a troll or a joke thread.

But in the event it's real.. maybe you two had sprayed the bowl accidently with axe, and with it on yourself. It must have been sprayed pretty heavy, I guess the flame could travel up the bowl and down your arm onto you.
    Or Was your friend a dumb ass and spraying axe on you while you were hitting a bowl?

Still think it smells like BS though..

3. Figured someone would call it a troll, but this one surprisingly isn't :eek:. It fucking hurt. And we had oust as well, it was falling on my chest still liquid.. but it had been dried?!

4. LOL okay I knew I had a can of Axe around somewhere

Right on the can, the very first warning, in caps: "FLAMMABLE UNTIL FULLY DRY, DO NOT USE NEAR HEAT, FLAME OR WHILE SMOKING, CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH."

Theres your answer ;-)

5. You have accidentally pulled off a successful magic trick, you are gifted and would be a fool not to pursue this further

6. i flicked my lighter near my friend once to scare him, his arm caught on fire for a couple of seconds then went out. he had sprayed some lynx or whatever before, funny stuff though.

7. Axe is flammable as fuck... Lesson learned

8. this happened when i was sober

me and a bunch of my dumbass friends were fucking with m-98s (big ass firecrackers) pretty much just lighting them and throwing them and shit. i was lighting about 3 of them that i tied to gether and my friend chris decides its a good idea to pour a bottle of fucking bug spray while im lighting it. my entire arm was ablaze and my entire back was on fire. rolled around and it went out and got out with virtually no burns. it was rad as fuck. i was set on fir again about 6 hours later

9. When I was younger and more adventurous me and my friend would spray one hand and light it then spray his hand then we would high five or do like a wonder twin power ACTIVATE thing and the other hand would then also be engulfed in awesome. We never got burnt from it though

10. 1. Spray flammable liquid into air and onto myself
    2. Light a lighter right after
    3. ???
    4. Profit!