What the fuck is wrong with this world?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 466221, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Times are hard man, $1 can buy a double cheeseburger.

2. It's not the world so much as it is just human stupidity. This is exactly why abortion should be legal.

3. world star hiphop is trash

4. I blame it on mainstream hip hop......

5. No way man it's global warming!...or the illuminati. :laughing:

6. he later found the dollar in his back pocket and apologized for the scene he caused

7. no

and not to be a dick but why the fuck are you posting videos of little ass kids :(

8. YES.:wave: Its a trashy shock site full of disgusting videos.

9. Disgraceful...I liked the first comment on the video. "this video should be titled When Crack Babies Attack". LOL I would have given the kid a dollar to shut the fuck up! haha

10. 1 dollar means a lot to a middle schooler

11. Wow, that's crazy. What kinda girl really doesn't pay up on a dollar? Bitch...

12. too many people are posting threads online complaining about the world. and not enough people actually doing something to change it.

13. Everyone's laughing at him in the beginning

14. Dude in my opinion the world changed the first time the police were called on a mother who spanked her kid. Notice I did not say beat their kid because that is wrong. But when kids found out they did not have to do what parents said they were free to run wild and terrorize.

My mom used to threaten us. "Do you want me to drop your pants and spank you in front of God and everyone?" That was always enough to get me to behave.

That my take. I could be wrong, I have been before.

15. The world went wrong when they took his dollar.... did you not watch the video..

16. Women say they want equality...it's about time they learn to take a punch like us men:D

17. #18 4ganja2green0, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    honestly if i want to watch these videos ill go to that website or ill go in the video section. these videos just piss me off and it just gives mods a reason to come in here infract people for saying anything that should have been done!

and whats up with people trying to be funny like their commenting on a fucked up video on h666 a chick gets hit by a dude around here some ones mopping the floor!

18. Well if ya can't do anything about it might as well laugh. I was obviously being sarcastic, if that little kid had the nerve to hit a girl in front of me I don't care how young he is he'd be thrown so far he wouldn't know how to get home.

19. People. I'm telling you this now.

LISTEN.

Humanity isn't getting worse. I can PROMISE you it was 50,000 times worse even 100 yrs ago..

Ya know when women.. Including little girls had ZERO rights besides the right to stand in the kitchen..

The only reason you see so much now is cause we HAVE CAMERAS everywhere.